Author Topic: EMERGENCY - Possible Player Suicide - NEED HELP!  (Read 9843 times)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: EMERGENCY - Possible Player Suicide - NEED HELP!
« Reply #15: December 18, 2015, 12:36:43 AM »
Son of a BITCH! I can't believe I took this !@#$%^& seriously. This is what I get for being so stupid. I did something I can't take back. I really thought this was legit. :( !@#$ing !@#$... I can't believe someone would be such an inconsiderate douchebag, putting people's emotional stability at risk. !@#$ing !@#$%^&!

You did a good thing here. Never forget that and never feel bad about it. When I logged in and saw that message in game (many hours after it had been posted) I thought it was real and got that icy chill on the back of my neck, thinking there was a distinct possibility that we'd all read a real suicide note, or at least a cry for help.

Never feel you got played here. You reacted as a caring person would do and you were in a position (and presumably the right country) to be able to chase it up with the Lake Havasu Police Department. If it was a bad joke or a hoax, or what ever we want to call it, then you're not the person who should feel bad.

Hopefully we can all rest easy knowing that you cleared this up for everyone who was worried or concerned. I also very much doubt that the Lake Havasu PD has a bad impression of you for reporting it.