Author Topic: EMERGENCY - Possible Player Suicide - NEED HELP!  (Read 9833 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: EMERGENCY - Possible Player Suicide - NEED HELP!
« Reply #15: December 18, 2015, 03:00:08 AM »
You guys are right. Thank you.

Honestly, it could be either or. I was reported once, years ago, for a suicide attempt. I obviously played it off, having spoken to a close friend who convinced me it would be the utmost sign of cowardice to throw my life away, and pretended I had absolutely no flaming clue what they were talking about, that someone must have misconstrued my words or understood something I didn't intend to express. They were a bit skeptical, but without just cause, had to leave my property.

If so, I'm just glad he's okay. If not, then I still think the hoaxer is a colossal !@#$%^&, but remain glad everyone's okay.

Admitting to suicidal tendencies is BAD in the US. Hell, if you call the suicide hotline the police show up at your door and try to force you into treatment in some cases. Its fairly ridiculous, but I guess better safe than sorry... Its a surefire way to ruin someone's life, but when someone's life IS what's on the line, I'd rather jeapordize a career than sit quiet as they lay dead and bleeding.

Is what it is, I guess. Glad all this ended on a good note.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.