Author Topic: Rogues vs Cagil  (Read 14953 times)

Eirikr

Re: Rogues vs Cagil
« Reply #15: December 18, 2015, 06:09:06 AM »
Wait, wait, wait... I missed the opportunity to DIE BY BADGERS? UGHHHHHHHH

I've held on to the BoM for so long and I ditched it!

Oh well, I guess the EC is getting some Badgers.

Fuchs

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: December 18, 2015, 07:21:35 AM »
Capture them and send them to Dwilight.

Maybe that's why the monsters are so strong there.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: December 18, 2015, 10:56:53 AM »
Wait, wait, wait... I missed the opportunity to DIE BY BADGERS? UGHHHHHHHH

I've held on to the BoM for so long and I ditched it!

Oh well, I guess the EC is getting some Badgers.

I noticed some just outside Hawthorne as well were the last tournament was. I had to think back of the tournaments of old and laughed so hard!
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: December 18, 2015, 08:18:43 PM »
Oh god. It would be amazing if there were a yellow-text admin event, like the sinking and monsters, saying that - with the sinking of the continents, strange monstrosities have been discovered floating upon wreckage of the old civilizations. Adrift at sea, they've gone utterly mad - and now, as they land upon our shores, all hell breaks loose...

Hey, it makes sense. ;) If we're getting biological remnants of the Fukushima nightmare in both the US and Brazilian coasts, I can only imagine some hardier monsters and especially undead would be washed out toward the other continents.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: December 18, 2015, 11:09:31 PM »
Oh god. It would be amazing if there were a yellow-text admin event, like the sinking and monsters, saying that - with the sinking of the continents, strange monstrosities have been discovered floating upon wreckage of the old civilizations. Adrift at sea, they've gone utterly mad - and now, as they land upon our shores, all hell breaks loose...

Hey, it makes sense. ;) If we're getting biological remnants of the Fukushima nightmare in both the US and Brazilian coasts, I can only imagine some hardier monsters and especially undead would be washed out toward the other continents.

You realize that the Fukushima thing is completely overblown by the media, and there are no such "biological remnants".

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: December 18, 2015, 11:56:33 PM »
Yeah there is some radiation but it's absolutely negligible compared to normal every day radiation you get. Even more negligible if you eat a banana.

Now some Cthulu stuff? Hell yeah.

EDIT: Also Cagil is starving because the Duke refuses to respond to any messages or do anything about the food situation.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 01:59:45 AM by Ossan »
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: December 19, 2015, 03:16:06 AM »
You realize that the Fukushima thing is completely overblown by the media, and there are no such "biological remnants".

After every major tsunami, deep-sea fauna and flora, as well as those commonly seen in the most majorly-impacted areas, are often found thousands of miles away upon foreign shores. That is what I mean by biological remnants - I'm talking about the originating seismic event and its aftermath, not the veracity of claims of radiation poisoning or environmental effect.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: December 19, 2015, 03:57:42 AM »
After every major tsunami, deep-sea fauna and flora, as well as those commonly seen in the most majorly-impacted areas, are often found thousands of miles away upon foreign shores. That is what I mean by biological remnants - I'm talking about the originating seismic event and its aftermath, not the veracity of claims of radiation poisoning or environmental effect.

Ah, ok. In that case it's just the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami then, since it hit that part of Japan. Fukushima was a specific nuclear facility.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: December 19, 2015, 11:23:59 PM »
Couldn't remember the name, just winged it. Sorry :)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: December 20, 2015, 12:04:16 AM »
Couldn't remember the name, just winged it. Sorry :)

No problem. ^-^