Author Topic: Locked out Game  (Read 1854 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Locked out Game
« Topic Start: December 23, 2015, 12:08:23 AM »
Last week i made the mistake of Pointing my problem inside another's similar thread to avoid having duplicate.

Reference Post
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,6766.0/msg,145129.html

I send my problem to the Bug tracker but i haven't gotten solution, still as today i am locked out game. i cant move my characters, because a duplicate character stayed behind (yes is drowned too and asking to emigrate as well), raising my character limit. so as you should know i cant access any other.

I have been with arms crossed waiting, and it seems i need to take swimming lessons.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Locked out Game
« Reply #1: December 23, 2015, 12:21:18 AM »
Sorry, thre was a Travel bug when you emgirated. I've fix that and set the old char to remove. Should be fixed for you. Sent you a PM about more.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:25:29 AM by Vita »

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 23, 2015, 02:30:08 PM »
Is fixed now!

This game has become part of my daily work routine, and i cant live without it, office paperwork is too stressing.

Thanks you...........Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much! Very Much!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:32:13 PM by Sonya »

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 24, 2015, 09:25:15 AM »

This game has become part of my daily work routine, and i cant live without it, office paperwork is too stressing.

Join the club. Wanted to lay low after my old account got deleted and started back up. Guess that.. failed. ;D
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)