Community > Other Games

Hype

(1/4) > >>

Revan:
2011 looks to be turning into a good year for games and with the 3DS and NGP, even better console launches. (I went to a 3DS pre-release event and it's definitely the business - and at least now I don't have to spend £250 to check it out! :-P) What's everyone looking forward to? What epic gaming experiences are on the horizon?

For me, the game I'm getting giddy over at the minute is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Last weeks trailer had me mesmerised and, truth be told, further dented any enthusiasm I had for other RPG's coming out this year. I've missed the freedom of Elder Scrolls. And at least if I don't buy any other games this year, I'll be part of the way to upgrading my box for 11/11/11, heh.

Shizzle:
Definately TES V. I don't have the money to get a system capable of running it, but still, I'll enjoy it from the sideline. I totally loved Morrowind, and was unable to play Oblivion ... So perhaps the generation gap might prove too big. For the past years I've been drooling looking at Oblivion footage though.

I guess I could get it on Xbox, but I prefer PC because I totally loved modding Morrowind...

Tom:
Absolutely. Skyrim is a must-have. I played Dragon Age, and while it's pretty good I, too, miss the freedom to just ignore the main quest for a while, head off into the woods on a random course, and know that you're going to find something, somewhere. The TES games are among the very few that make you really believe that there is a world outside the particular plot point you are working on right now.

loren:
ME3... I went through and played all classes but Engineer with every conceivable branching from ME1.  Its one of my favorite all time titles alongside StarCon2 and Homeworld.

Shizzle:

--- Quote from: Tom on March 01, 2011, 04:20:48 PM ---Absolutely. Skyrim is a must-have. I played Dragon Age, and while it's pretty good I, too, miss the freedom to just ignore the main quest for a while, head off into the woods on a random course, and know that you're going to find something, somewhere. The TES games are among the very few that make you really believe that there is a world outside the particular plot point you are working on right now.

--- End quote ---

I think I had over 400 hours logged for Morrowind, and I never even finished the main storyline :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version