Author Topic: Prestige and Honor requirements for lordships and Gov positions  (Read 5444 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
What are the requirements needed for a character to be appointed as lord or to a government position? I am thinking in terms of honor, prestige, and days in the realm.

I am worried that I won't be eligible.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Zakilevo

Wasn't it something like 5 prestige for all positions except ruler? Thought ruler required 10.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Wasn't it something like 5 prestige for all positions except ruler? Thought ruler required 10.

I have no idea. Can anyone confirm this?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
3 for lordship, 10 for gov, 15 or 20 for ruler though i lean toward 15
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
3 for lordship,

Yep.

10 for gov,

Yep.

15 or 20 for ruler though i lean toward 15

Nope. Ruler is just another government position for these purposes.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Thank you very much