Author Topic: What's your politics. also, religion?  (Read 12024 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: What's your politics. also, religion?
« Topic Start: December 29, 2015, 08:33:02 AM »
Aye, the earlier comment summed it up quite nicely.

We're all, in the end, working toward the exact same goal - regardless of whether you're an atheist, christian, muslim, jew, taoist, buddhist, or what have you, we're all suposedly doing what we do for the good of mankind.

If we actually practice what we preach, perhaps Humanity has a chance.

I've done a ton of volunteer work throughout my life, and I just met an inspirational author and poet in florida who told me tonight that my work is a thousand times better than his. His literary agent wants to represent me and help me publish my hundreds of poems and short stories, and eventually my scifi novel series I've been working on for the better part of a decade in practice, and over a decade in spirit. This guy has been on tv, the radio, and made many contacts in the process, and wants to help me walk a similar path to relative fame and hopefully, eventually, wealth. (local, in Florida, of course, but the dude's an amazing guy with a heart of gold.)

Me, I'm just happy I'll get a chance to actually help other people with my work. My passion is to inspire and help others walk a better path in life. That's my source of happiness, and what makes me tick. I'm supposedly a natural-born leader and powerful speaker, and people are moved by my thoughts and words.

If I can put that into proper practice, pull my life out of the whole I'm in, and help others in the process, I'll be a very happy man.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.