Author Topic: Just your average Outer Tilog entrance  (Read 1296 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Just your average Outer Tilog entrance
« Topic Start: December 28, 2015, 09:14:58 AM »
Letter from Salindar Kuriga   (just sent)
message to all nobles of Outer Tilog
I am Salindar Kuriga, honorable noble seeking to serve this realm with loyalty. Whatever I can do to further the glory of this realm, Inner Til-...Wait, what do you mean we aren't in Inner Tilog? Then where the hell are we? Outer Tilog? Let me see that script.
Yes... join realm, glorious battle, bravely hold off an enemy force until reinforcements arrive. Well clearly we either took a wrong turn, or you got the wrong script, and my sense of direction has never failed me before.

The young noble's anger as he cuts off the other scribe's head is truly a sight to see, the blood splattering across his face as he turns to look at me. He points at me as I continue to write, the glare in his eyes hypnotic, one slate grey and the other seeming to be a bloody red.

Why are you still writing scribe? It seems I cannot trust these fools for anything, and must do it myself. Right, off with your he-~

I rite lettr now. Fulish imbicills, I, Salindar Kuriga, will cut off all yur heds. Owtur Teelog is my hom now.

Salindar Kuriga
Knight of Reckrandi