No
0 (0%)
Should have been more forceful
0 (0%)
Why? Conflict is fun!
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: January 15, 2016, 02:53:05 AM

Author Topic: Riombara: Schoolyard bullies and tyrants beware!  (Read 2863 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
I love Khets'aein like my own sister - as she is literally the RP embodiment of my adoptive sister - a massive bitch who gained the respect of a General of the US Army by bitching out her superiors in so expert and wise a manner that they had no choice but to fall in line. When she was in service, and was deployed to Kandahar, she was a nobody - but everyone respected her and what she had to say, because when she actually spoke up and shared her thoughts, you'd better damn-well know that she has some knowledge and wisdom to bitch-slap you with. She's a hard-working, diligent, stubborn soul who ran the entire army circuit (whatever you guys call those big obstacle courses with the mud and the climbing and carrying guys on your back and the rope-climbing and the walls all while running in the rain in a forest in the ass end of nowhere and all that good stuff) with a leg shattered in three places, overweight, and being a short woman, yet still finished faster than a number of others in far, far superior physical condition. Proving its not body that controls the mind, but the mind that commands the body.

My cousin-in-fact, adoptive sister and briefly my adoptive mother (big age difference, its a long story, my family is messed up), sister-in-spirit, has a heart of gold. She can be the coldest, most ruthless bitch on planet earth, but if you earn her respect and love, she will elevate you to the very heavens. A kind-hearted dragon you'd best not bother on the wrong day, lest she burn you to cinders.

Thanks for the inspiration, guys. :) I think I just found the main character for my next novel, or at least short story.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:33:33 AM by Ehndras »
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.