Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132774 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Topic Start: January 18, 2016, 02:52:08 PM »
I asked - they said they'll see what they can do. In the absence of further response, I assume its a no. Ah well.

So, beside going into a suicidal war before we're ready for such campaign, what can the Xavax do to entertain you folks? I'm currently planning a tournament with Selenia, Viridiana's grand plans are in a temporary stall - for those of you in the know, I'm too scared of losing Kingship and haven't found someone willing to be my high priest - so no founding the Xavax state religion of the Phoenix Kin just yet, and my proposal for joint-military exercises with Fallengard are being considered, but the fear of Caligan invasion at some random point in ear-time makes that seems like an impossibility.

Help me come up with an entertaining solution to our current lull in activity. :)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.