Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 130772 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Topic Start: January 20, 2016, 01:56:16 PM »
No, I want to actually follow the game-plan that was discussed and put into play by the first 20 or so to found Xavax. That was the whole point of all this. Pseudo-Romanic empire of pagan faithfuls who accept other faiths yet use their own as a springboard to conquer the world in the name of not only material interests, but those of divine light as well. Its a legitimacy thing, at its heart.

Not to mention, as a ruler, I've become aware that everyone and their mother uses their state religion to !@#$ over their neighbors during and before war. Why the hell can't Xavax do the same?

Not to mention, going with my plans and lore, the Phoenixian faith would lend credibility and allow us to assimilate foreign nobles and lands without needing to go through the process of warring them and their list of allies.

You know, BM isn't just a war-game, if that hasn't dawned on you. There's far more to it than war. Hell, war is the least of my interests. I'm in major wars on every single character I have, save Alekhsandr of Fissoa, though if Luria decides to pursue this new line, its becoming a possibility that Fissoa will be wiped off the map soon. *shrug*

We will war, and very soon, but I have to help the many little plots here and there to move forward, and not just the warmongers. You know, you folks aren't the only ones in Xavax, nor your interests the only ones worthy of respect.

If I didn't want you guys here, though, why would I have made y'all marshal, Strategos, and the like? Why start a military tribune?

If you all rebel for this, then it will be the most ridiculous rebellion I've ever seen. I'm in two realms with FAR greater problems and yet - lo! - no rebellion. If you're itching for war, then give me a damn reason I can use as casus belli, establish a plan, and work for it - don't just go "Hey! Declare on Perleone / Alara / Your Mother! Do it!"

If this little ambassadorial trip goes well upon Selenia and Ruslan's return, we'll have all we need to fight the first Xavax war. Otherwise, show some bloody patience and prepare Xavax for war. How about we conduct training exercises? Give out gold so people can train at the academy? How about my attempt at getting some joint-military exercises done? How about a tournament?

The world won't end if we don't go to war this week. Not to mention, I no longer manage an insurance agency. I just started my new security job and am having an extremely busy week, I haven't been able to log in properly since 2 days ago. Today I get my permanent schedule and list of alternate posts, so I'll have a better idea of when I'll be available. Today I have a very long day, and will be in training like yesterday. Though, today, I'll finally be assigned a security vehicle, so I get to drive - rather than walk - in this god damn blistering snowy freeze from hell.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.