Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132924 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #105: February 11, 2016, 06:05:48 PM »
I'm sorry but I spent long, sleepless nights religiously pumping out dozens upon dozens of paragraphs of material and built everything Xavax is from the ground-up until Dodger and 2-3 others showed up and shat all over it. I came up with the government, the titles, the lore, the culture, the religion, poetry, a "theme song", realm descriptions, and more - some of which I never even got a chance to share, such as the entire formulation of the Xavax faith. When I'm at work I carry a notepad where I write future RP and lore - I love this game. Folks liked it and supported it - hence my election as King - and then a particular group of migrants showed up and quite literally said "well we weren't here so we don't care." The two migrant waves prior and all those after came to Xavax peacefully and honorably. Only this specific migrant wave started problems. They've been a pain in my side ever since.

So, screw it. I give up. I'll form the faith if anyone even cares at this point but if not, I quit. I'm not wasting hours of my time and a ton of effort if no one gives a damn. I'd much rather spend that time working on my scifi novel. Xavax has been fun, and good practice on impromptu roleplay, but I don't have time for this with my new job. Sorry.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.