Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132985 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #15: January 20, 2016, 02:05:43 PM »
Not to mention the whole point of Viridiana's faith is the re-establishment of some old lore, which was agreed that her faith would be a companion to that of the Xavax Phoenix in our exchange of many out-of-context messages. Ironically, I was the main proponent for the establishment of her faith and this whole plot, outside of her circle of allies.

Y'all are the ones who decided to leave Xavax a monarchy - I wanted to be the ruler of a meritocratic republic, if y'all can't recall.

Now, Xavax will be an empire - and Magnus its "zealous avatar". Until someone gets an itchy trigger finger and tries to get rid of him, to which I say: "...Good luck."

Like I've said, Magnus will step down when he no longer serves a purpose. Until that day, he will fight for his throne with any and all tools in his arsenal. I am far more zealous and ruthless in real-life than I seem to be in game... Y'all just don't get to see most of the fun stuff that goes on behind closed doors, i.e., private message. Fear not, Xavax will have its fun quite soon.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:20:51 PM by Ehndras »
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.