Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132964 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #15: January 20, 2016, 10:56:58 PM »
Aye, Church of Holy Wisdom - state-sanctioned and agreed-up via prodigious IC and some initial OOC to sort out the long-term concepts. ;) And aye, CHW is reminiscent of a certain age-old faith that changed the world - for better or worse...

Oh, no one is or will ever be forced to embrace the Phoenix. Did I accidentally imply that? My apologies. Consider it the posterchild for Xavax. The faith is meant more as a philosophy than a religion - sure, it has its lore, but they're more existential than anything. No long list of Gods with funny names, though I have a list of Primordial beings I *could* bring from a later incarnation (Read: degenerative bastardization) of Phoenexian ideals into a more standard old-school idolizing faith.

The Phoenix will be there for those who feel like joining the RP and concept - a few Xavax are believers, so far. Enough to make it more fun for those involved. This will present interesting opportunities between the Phoenix Kin and followers of the Holy Wisdom: enough friction to make things fun, though not enough (unless we all feel like it at some point) to lead to full-scale rivalry or conflict between the faiths.

I don't see it closing any doors, only opening them. I, for one, do not enjoy the CoHW RP or lore. Just not my thing. Those who follow the Phoenix, even if only in private, obviously feel the same. Its better to have 20 players split between 2 faiths than 10 players in 1 faith and 17 pseudo-atheists. Know what I mean?

I don't see a downside here.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.