Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132512 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #270: April 07, 2016, 05:23:53 AM »
So you may note I've "rerolled" Magnus. He's a blank slate.

Rebuild him as you all desire. Influence the return of select memories.

Shape him. Help me make him an avatar of Xavax, or whatever y'all feel would be most interesting. :)

Have fun with it ;)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #271: April 07, 2016, 05:53:25 AM »

Shape him. Help me make him an avatar of Xavax, or whatever y'all feel would be most interesting. :)

Have fun with it ;)

Oh I'll have fun with it all right...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #272: April 07, 2016, 06:48:54 AM »
pancakes, lots of pancakes.

+10 to pancake skill.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #273: April 07, 2016, 06:03:14 PM »
So basically someone activated some portal stones, and the portal stones attracted a bunch of chickens to the region in question. The swarm of chickens crowded around the portal stones until they activated, and then when the portal stones deactivated, the chickens charged out of the forest for a bunch of people to catch and eat. They were said to be the most delicious chicken anyone had ever eaten, but all who ate them gained random eccentricities until their dying day.

That... Is AMAZING,
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #274: April 07, 2016, 06:06:22 PM »

Have fun with it ;)

Don't do that unless you're prepared to deal with the consequences. Like, for real. Lots of disturbed people in this forum, believe me. You wouldn't believe what I've seen, but it's all true. Believe me. BELIEVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #275: April 07, 2016, 07:22:04 PM »
Don't do that unless you're prepared to deal with the consequences. Like, for real. Lots of disturbed people in this forum, believe me. You wouldn't believe what I've seen, but it's all true. Believe me. BELIEVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Shhh hush now

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #276: April 08, 2016, 12:04:38 AM »
He now believes he is Kellan Dodger.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #277: April 08, 2016, 10:02:22 PM »
He now believes he is Kellan Dodger.

Never heard about him.
D'Espana Family

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #278: April 13, 2016, 10:10:55 AM »
You guys are boring. No one is trying to screw with Magnus or steer him in any particular direction as of yet.

To be fair, I've been afk and in the hospital with my mom the last few days. Sorry for re-appearing then promptly disappearing.

Responsibility calls. I've been in the hospital for around 12 hours now. Mom's passed out in her cot and I went and got my laptop from my car, so here I am. Can't sleep... Some crazy druggie is yelling their head off. Ah well.

Perfect chance to write and game.

Anyone interested in Magnus doing the whole priest of the voice of the phoenix thing?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #279: April 14, 2016, 11:37:50 PM »
You guys are boring. No one is trying to screw with Magnus or steer him in any particular direction as of yet.

To be fair, I've been afk and in the hospital with my mom the last few days. Sorry for re-appearing then promptly disappearing.

Responsibility calls. I've been in the hospital for around 12 hours now. Mom's passed out in her cot and I went and got my laptop from my car, so here I am. Can't sleep... Some crazy druggie is yelling their head off. Ah well.

Perfect chance to write and game.

Anyone interested in Magnus doing the whole priest of the voice of the phoenix thing?

Sorry to read that, Ehndras, I wish you luck with that. I don't know much about Greater Xavax's inner workings, so I'll leave others more informed to speak there.
D'Espana Family

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #280: April 14, 2016, 11:57:08 PM »
The Xavax Imperium is too busy living up to its name, being an empire.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #281: April 15, 2016, 12:29:35 AM »
The Xavax Leadership is basically Selenia wanting to do the thing and Kinsey saying don't do the thing XD

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #282: April 15, 2016, 12:33:25 AM »
Guys....
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #283: April 15, 2016, 01:46:28 AM »
The Xavax Leadership is basically Selenia wanting to do the thing and Kinsey saying don't do the thing XD

I don't know why,  but I can believe that  ;D
D'Espana Family

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #284: April 15, 2016, 06:25:38 AM »
 ::)