Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132849 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #300: May 02, 2016, 01:17:44 PM »
So, for the record, Magnus might leave Xavax after the war. I need somewhere to start the Phoenexian religion and Xavax - ironically - isn't going to happen.

Unless of course we conquer a certain city... Oh lawd. Realm of the Phoenexian Order? Suddenly, the Xavax Inquisition realm is born from the ashes of Minova/Alara! That would be unlikely but incredibly ironic.

Even more so if it is allied to Xavax but presents certain ideological differences that guarantee plenty of fun and conflict down the road...

As it stands, Xavax has turned from the benevolent honorable empire Magnus dreamed of, into a real powerhouse of belligerent well spoken imperialists.

Effectively what Selenia and I - among numerous others - were planning/ discussing. To my ultimate chagrin. If only y'all knew the plans for Magnus to abdicate to Selenia and found the Phoenix faith. Somehow, the rebellion managed to create a massive shortcut and - of course - Selenia became ruler anyway.

Selenia, did you screw me? Lol. Sometimes I wonder.

It'll never happen now, but Magnus was courting Selenia and the plan was to pass Xerarchs crown to her and create a second kingdom on the ashes of Perleone - with Ibladesh under Veridianas command - something Magnus supported and was setting up behind the scenes.

Never happened of course.

Man I reeeeally screwed things up didn't I?

Throw in some Phoenexian purists and we can really start burning hereti- I mean, spreading love and piety. *ahem*
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.