Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132996 times)

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #375: June 27, 2016, 05:35:29 PM »
Long rant which illustrates my feelings as a new EC player and validates my thoughts .

As the judge of Xavax I executed two advys on the orders of the Xerarch. I dragged my heels, interrogated and tried to find a way out, honestly did everything I could. One was from Perdan the other Perleone but played by the player of Alara's king. So I was forced IC to execute them, and I roleplayed my character's reluctance as such. OOCly I knew why they were captured though, they had to be scouting and Perdan uses advys to set portal stones. Look how many have got Xavax already. 3? 4? This just fits their seemingly metagaming total war attitude I suspected. Appealing to honor IC was brushed off. Its honestly upsetting, we just want to play our realm.

Xavax is supposed to be a semi-evil empire because we do not care beyond our borders. My character uses torture regularly and steals good when he can. But we are devoted to good play. We have no designs on Semall because IC it's too far to care about. Itorunt was declared part of our de jure lands because we needed to strengthen our causus Belli. And torture is considered legal because of our extensive legal claim system including any persons on Greater Xavax soil.

It's crazier still when I found the ooc ranting about CE and this realm being CE in torture reports. Perdan called upon their superpower ally to interfere in a regional war. Who is CE? I played the prime minister once, I think I can recall how we did things.