Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 130909 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #390: June 28, 2016, 02:42:03 AM »
Why Perdan's players that are such !@#$%^&s to everyone else that you're either Perdan's puppet or you will be crushed without mercy?
So who are Perdan's puppets? Care to elaborate?
Why is it Perdan's players that have constant OOC griping, harassment, and IRs thrown around between them?
Actually, my experience is quite different. I think I participated in all recent campaigns and don't remember Perdanese insulting others. On the other hand I stopped trying to RP with Xavaxians because I get nothing but bitter insults from them.
Not even BT's NPC Daimons have torn down fortifications intentionally, destroyed temples repeatedly (there's been the odd temple attack by NPC but hardly concerted)
Wait, what's wrong with that? Sounds like a reasonable military strategy to me.
Why don't you mention certain players abusing mechanics to prevent fortification destruction instead?
executed advies
Pretty sure Xavax is executing as many advies. Only griefing when Perdan does that?
repeatedly torture nobles etc.
I doubt that is true. But if it was, you'd achieve more by spreading this information IG. If our judge is secretely torturing nobles he'll lose his position when the realm finds out.
There's roleplaying an evil, dishonourable realm, and there is constant-destruction-of-everything-in-your-way that other players don't even enjoy playing with you anymore.
Says who? Looks like you're confusing yout OOC butthurt with IG reality.
You go to war with Perdan, you will be destroyed entirely because their players play to win against other players not to play with players in the progress of a story. And if they have to, they will lie to your face to do it.
You really need to substantiate such accusations.
And I don't mean to collective every player within the realm.
That's exactly what you've done.
The problem is really more that Perdan doesn't have a defined long term plan in regards to anything. "We will fight X realm" is about all you get there, everything else is just blindly groping forward.
The king has a fairly consistent agenda which I personally find constructive. More so than most other realms perhaps.
Of course everyone gets butthurt when one realm emerges as a superpower. But at least Perdan plays fair by restraining itself OOC, refusing to blot and federate with every other realm worth its salt.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:45:00 AM by Constantine »