Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132682 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #390: June 28, 2016, 05:40:58 AM »
So who are Perdan's puppets? Care to elaborate?Actually, my experience is quite different. I think I participated in all recent campaigns and don't remember Perdanese insulting others. On the other hand I stopped trying to RP with Xavaxians because I get nothing but bitter insults from them.Wait, what's wrong with that? Sounds like a reasonable military strategy to me.
Why don't you mention certain players abusing mechanics to prevent fortification destruction instead?Pretty sure Xavax is executing as many advies. Only griefing when Perdan does that?I doubt that is true. But if it was, you'd achieve more by spreading this information IG. If our judge is secretely torturing nobles he'll lose his position when the realm finds out.Says who? Looks like you're confusing yout OOC butthurt with IG reality.You really need to substantiate such accusations.That's exactly what you've done.The king has a fairly consistent agenda which I personally find constructive. More so than most other realms perhaps.
Of course everyone gets butthurt when one realm emerges as a superpower. But at least Perdan plays fair by restraining itself OOC, refusing to blot and federate with every other realm worth its salt.

The ability to put your head in the sand is outstanding.

A. he was referring to having to execute adventurers because they were obvious scouts, not Perdan executing them.

B. Perdan puppets are Vix and Perleone. pretty simple actually.

C. I'm getting real tired of Perdan players pulling out the "Butthurt" argument in an attempt to denigrate other players because other people are tired of putting up with their bull!@#$.

I'm glad I went to Oligarch. Sirion maybe trying to enforce hegemony over a small realm, but at least they don't spew hypocritical bull!@#$ all over the forums.