Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 130891 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #390: June 28, 2016, 07:07:52 AM »
They must be arresting and executing all adventurers not of their realm. They executed my paused advy. I wasn't even barely playing but to hunt around EC. Seriously Blue Star family? On one hand, whatever, advies are disposable, !@#$ happens. I've had advies executed before and !@#$ happens. But what bothers me, is its the same people just destroying everything without regard to interaction with other players.

But why is it always Perdan behind this? Why Perdan's players that are such !@#$%^&s to everyone else that you're either Perdan's puppet or you will be crushed without mercy? Why is it Perdan's players that have constant OOC griping, harassment, and IRs thrown around between them? Not even BT's NPC Daimons have torn down fortifications intentionally, destroyed temples repeatedly (there's been the odd temple attack by NPC but hardly concerted), executed advies, destroyed infrastructure, slaughtered regions into nothingness, repeatedly torture nobles etc. There's roleplaying an evil, dishonourable realm, and there is constant-destruction-of-everything-in-your-way that other players don't even enjoy playing with you anymore.

You go to war with Perdan, you will be destroyed entirely because their players play to win against other players not to play with players in the progress of a story. And if they have to, they will lie to your face to do it. It's totally not a game we signed up in a Social Contract to play with others as friends, but I guess Perdan's players bring hammers to their boardgames. Who cares about someone else's experience while *we* are having fun, right? Until there's no one left to defeat because you've driven them all away...and no one wants to play with you anymore.

I once wanted to play in Perdan as that was one of the few old realms I hadn't (wanted to play in Darka but never grabbed the chance either). I advocated keeping the realm alive; oocly i figured some future character would play there. The last year has taught me....I hope Perdan gets what it !@#$ing deserves tenfold since those old players have returned with this 'who give a !@#$ about anyone else im playing with' attitude and went back to Old Perdan business as usual.

Damn, and this is Vita saying this. ;)  We've executed two Avies, but that was with Portal Stones being used and a warning that said Avies had a history of using them, we're not just arresting every one we see and have a stated rule to not torture nobles of Vix, Perleone, and Perdan (our enemies in Minas and Alara are another matter, they've declared their Hatred and now they can take their chances).