Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132806 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #390: June 28, 2016, 06:39:42 PM »
Claiming Perdan puppeted Vix (and Perleone) really disregards the insane amounts of ingame time that was devoted to construct a friendly relationship between two realms. Seriously. There is a certain gathering between Perdanese and Tiramoran nobles that gathers letters and talk faster than half of the realms out there. Why do we do this? Because it's nice. Because it evolved so at secession, that both realms would be friends and that this friendship has to be preserved. Because this friendship is maintain by constant (take that literally) in game exchange between actual characters. As those characters. It is said that a Perdanese King understands the Tiramoran democracy best - because he is the only consistent ruler around and has to convince every single duke of Vix before achieving any progress (disclaimer: totally a saying I only say in my head). But if you wish to deal with Tiramoran politics, and you are sincere, you have to play their game of democracy.

Perleone, we basically marched through. We're now allied though, "I suppose they did see the light" (though we never intended to conquer or war them). Perdan has no particular feeling towards Perleone, except that it doesn't really wish to conquer anything in the South. Other than that, yes, I would agree that from many points of views, we are dicks.
Ardet nec consumitur.