Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132981 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #90: February 08, 2016, 12:35:03 PM »
May I remind you all that Vix Tiramora is a very nice realm to be in. So if there are any people who want to get out of Xavax  8)
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: February 08, 2016, 02:56:35 PM »
May I remind you all that Vix Tiramora is a very nice realm to be in. So if there are any people who want to get out of Xavax  8)

Haha good one! xD
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: February 08, 2016, 06:15:04 PM »
Well the rebels will need somewhere to go.

I had a character on Atamara once, for a day in 2007. As far as being a "white knight sheep character" goes, that's a first for me. But hey, if Sayuki is unsatisfied with the way things are going in Xavax, he's free to return to Alara, I'm sure they'll be happy the have him back.  :P
Sayuki will be unhappy wherever he is :p
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: February 08, 2016, 07:19:11 PM »
JeVondair, I told you I'd just go to another realm if you didn't want a rebellion. Selenia approved of a rebellion twice, explicitly.

Add to that the fact that Magnus hasn't stepped down and Ruslan banned all the rebs when Selenia said that wasn't supposed to happen.

If Selenia had backed the rebellion from the beginning like she said she would... just look at all the characters that said "I'll go where my Duchess goes" and those that only chose a side after her.

Your decisions have led to a really bad situation for Xavax and especially the rebels that cared enough about the realm to risk their necks.

Selenia and Magnus should totally get married though.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #94: February 08, 2016, 07:43:27 PM »
Incorrect. Oh Selenia was definitely agreeing with you that something had to be done, and she explicitly supported action against the Xerarch. Here, just to jog your memory since that hit Reyjkovik gave Kellan must have corrupted some files...

Request from Selenia JeVondair   (8 days, 4 hours ago)
Very well, Kellan. My support comes with three conditions:

That we wait two days for Magnus to address our concerns (He said earlier that his kid was in the emergency room and taking action to remove him seems dangerously close to the Inviolable Player Rights)

If, as you suspect, he is unable to make sufficient turnaround (and I will let you be the judge of that), You will launch a referendum demanding that he step down. This has the benefit of not betraying anyone's personal honor OR devaluing the crown.

Only if these do not work will I actively collude with you in Rebellion. because, for the good of Xavax, Leadership MUST improve. I will expect your suggestions as to who you'd pick to succeed Magnus.

These seem to be wise and reasonable conditions and I expect you to agree. In the meantime, I will speak with Duke Isadril and gain his support. With both Dukes of Xavax pushing, there can be no risk for failure.

Selenia JeVondair
Duchess of Xavax
Margravine of Xavax

As a player, i hate the thought of loosing other active players for pretty much any reason. i'd rather work with and roleplay through it.

And Selenia is old enough to be Magnus's mother...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: February 08, 2016, 07:50:57 PM »
Well the rebels will need somewhere to go.
Sayuki will be unhappy wherever he is :p

Actually, Sayuki would be happy to be in Oligarch. Which is probably where I'm going to go, because I can only stand so much talk without action.

And yes, he was bull!@#$ting OOC because he sent numerous unneeded OOC messages about how he was right and how he bent over backwards to be the good guy and what not.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: February 08, 2016, 08:31:34 PM »
thats one message out of many. id post the others, but not allowed on the forum and im over it.

good luck xavax  ::)
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: February 08, 2016, 10:43:26 PM »
Incorrect. Oh Selenia was definitely agreeing with you that something had to be done, and she explicitly supported action against the Xerarch. Here, just to jog your memory since that hit Reyjkovik gave Kellan must have corrupted some files...

As a player, i hate the thought of loosing other active players for pretty much any reason. i'd rather work with and roleplay through it.

And Selenia is old enough to be Magnus's mother...

As if that ever stopped nobility before.  ;)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: February 10, 2016, 07:25:54 AM »
Got another OOC message, PM this time after I specifically asked him to stop trying to use OOC to leverage his IC position.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: February 10, 2016, 04:51:54 PM »
Oh look after promising to step down, he's right back to running for Ruler. And how do people still support him when he's blatantly breaking the spirit of the promise he gave to the Duchess? !@#$ing idiotic sheep.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: February 10, 2016, 08:41:31 PM »
You know, you could try not being so rude and insulting toward your fellow players, just because they make different choices than you would have made. This is getting pretty ridiculous.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: February 10, 2016, 08:49:34 PM »
You know, you could try not being so rude and insulting toward your fellow players, just because they make different choices than you would have made. This is getting pretty ridiculous.

I would be more calm about it if the guy wasn't blatantly combining OOC with IC to leverage his IG position.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: February 10, 2016, 08:59:06 PM »
There's no exception in the rules that says "don't insult fellow players, unless you think they're being jerks".
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: February 10, 2016, 09:10:27 PM »
There's no exception in the rules that says "don't insult fellow players, unless you think they're being jerks".

I never said you shouldn't punish me. And it's not that I think he's a jerk, I think he's abusing OOC.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: February 10, 2016, 09:20:42 PM »
!@#$ing idiotic sheep.

That wasn't referring to Aurea. It was referring to other players.

Tone it down, Gundam.

This will be your last warning, either on the forums or in-game.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan