Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132134 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #30: January 30, 2016, 06:31:54 AM »
I blame the old Atamaran players for playing the same way that got the last island sunk.

Because I can.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: January 30, 2016, 06:47:51 AM »
because it's true
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: January 30, 2016, 10:51:33 AM »
Have no fear! Stegman is here! or...somewhere near here. He's not really sure, but he might be close by.

Ooooh! A priest!

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: February 01, 2016, 04:27:40 AM »
Problem is, the current debacle in Xavax promotes PRECISELY what y'all don't want. I want Xavax to break the bold and be ballsy, not take the easy road. Unfortunately, certain folks can't see eye to eye.

Can the spies and factioners please just admit what you're doing so I can stop being vague as !@#$? Its getting annoying to have to be vague. I hate vagueness.

I really hope its just the ones I know about. Gods forbid my other suspicions and informed suggestions have merit... Jesus... It'd be a wonder y'all haven't rebelled already, if so.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Zakilevo

« Reply #34: February 01, 2016, 04:45:31 AM »
Don't know about you but I haven't seen a spy in awhile. Ever since this single noble limitation, I doubt many people are interested in spying. You actually have to fully commit a character and since you only get one per continent, being branded as a spy might not work very well for your family.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: February 01, 2016, 12:25:31 PM »
I'm not sure how people see the 'north' as a single whole at this point...

At the same time, the center and the south are also divided as far as I know.

Why are people so pessimistic these days? EC is far from being AT
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: February 01, 2016, 12:47:03 PM »
I'm not sure how people see the 'north' as a single whole at this point...

At the same time, the center and the south are also divided as far as I know.

Why are people so pessimistic these days? EC is far from being AT

Well, besides the civil war in Sirion, you have Eponllyn, Sirion, Caligus, and Nivemus all allied. Add in Alara, Perleone, and Vix Tiramora who are all allied with Caligus; Fallangard who is allied with Eponllyn; that's a sizable portion of the continent. Even if we take out the extended alliances and stick with the main players, that is nearly the entirety of the northern half of East Continent. The only realms currently fighting against this directly are Oligarch, Vix Tiramora, and Perdan. Vix Tiramora seems to be a wild-card.

Problem is, the current debacle in Xavax promotes PRECISELY what y'all don't want. I want Xavax to break the bold and be ballsy, not take the easy road. Unfortunately, certain folks can't see eye to eye.

Can the spies and factioners please just admit what you're doing so I can stop being vague as !@#$? Its getting annoying to have to be vague. I hate vagueness.

I really hope its just the ones I know about. Gods forbid my other suspicions and informed suggestions have merit... Jesus... It'd be a wonder y'all haven't rebelled already, if so.

I honestly have no clue who you consider to be spies, or where they'd even come from. No one in Xavax or Alara have another noble on East Island. That's impossible now. I honestly found it hilarious that my character was being called one. A rebel against authority, maybe, but a spy? No, Sayuki's too stupid for that.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:51:30 PM by GundamMerc »

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: February 01, 2016, 01:07:44 PM »
Well, besides the civil war in Sirion, you have Eponllyn, Sirion, Caligus, and Nivemus all allied. Add in Alara, Perleone, and Vix Tiramora who are all allied with Caligus; Fallangard who is allied with Eponllyn; that's a sizable portion of the continent. Even if we take out the extended alliances and stick with the main players, that is nearly the entirety of the northern half of East Continent. The only realms currently fighting against this directly are Oligarch, Vix Tiramora, and Perdan. Vix Tiramora seems to be a wild-card.

That is if you only follow the official diplomatic relations. Eponllyn wants to see Sirion reduced, the alliance between Sirion and Caligus is reduced to nothing. Eponllyn and Caligus only recently fought against each other and there is not a lot of love between the two as far as I know. Perdan and Caligus also recently fought and Vix is a bit of a wild card in between positions.

In time Sirion will be divided, creating a whole new situation in the north as well. The alliances on EC are also more fledging than the 'federation deadlock' we had on AT. Within that 'big alliance' you mention are also enemies of each other. You can also get alliances just for the sake of one war and then change later again. They're different than federations for a reason.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: February 01, 2016, 04:50:03 PM »
Yay, I love being a wild card! ;D
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Zakilevo

« Reply #39: February 01, 2016, 04:52:39 PM »
Alliances on EC are very fragile. There are many weak alliances which will be changed depending on different situations.

Unlike CE alliance, Sirion doesn't really have any ally. You can tell that from no one coming to their aid.

Perleone has many allies but will anyone bother to come and help them when they hardly respond to letters? I doubt so.

There are also temporary alliances which are made to put pressure on other growing realms. You can do a lot on EC so if you have anything in mind, go ahead ^^

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: February 01, 2016, 06:52:01 PM »

What are you rambling about? Some people just disagree with the way the realm is lead, it doesn't make them spies.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #41: February 01, 2016, 11:13:41 PM »
What are you rambling about? Some people just disagree with the way the realm is lead, it doesn't make them spies.

I was wondering if we had an OOC discussion about what was happening in Xavax. Shows how often I visit the forums these days!

I've said it in-character and believe it firmly OOC that no one in Xavax really knows what's going on...which has lead to a pretty confused jumble and a lot of (lengthy) shouting.

Nevertheless, it IS interesting, if in the Chinese-curse sort of way.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: February 02, 2016, 02:06:55 AM »
I was wondering if we had an OOC discussion about what was happening in Xavax. Shows how often I visit the forums these days!

I've said it in-character and believe it firmly OOC that no one in Xavax really knows what's going on...which has lead to a pretty confused jumble and a lot of (lengthy) shouting.

Nevertheless, it IS interesting, if in the Chinese-curse sort of way.

Oh, you mean that the Xerarch has lost his Mandate of Heaven?

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #43: February 02, 2016, 04:02:17 PM »
Oh, you mean that the Xerarch has lost his Mandate of Heaven?

I don't know about that for sure yet, but I will say that straddling a powder keg while smoking is not the wisest of life choices.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: February 02, 2016, 04:35:16 PM »
I don't know about that for sure yet, but I will say that straddling a powder keg while smoking is not the wisest of life choices.
I will tentatively praise the wisdom of this action in BM, if not life. More nobles smoking and straddling powder kegs are needed!