Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132627 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #405: June 29, 2016, 04:09:31 AM »
Everyone, please take it down a notch or two.

If this type of out-of-character sniping continues, this thread will be locked.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #406: June 29, 2016, 04:28:32 AM »
Three, that was obviously for GundamMerc's benefit, as he asked for an extact quote.
Yes, one quote. Not the entire IC exchange spiced up with snide insulting remarks.
so wait, you're upset because his character wasn't playing nice with yours? Why am I not surprised that a Perdan player is unable to seperate IC and OOC?
I am upset because several players find it difficult to talk to opposing players in a civil and amiable way even OOC. I am pretty sure I am not the one unable to separate IC from OOC here.
You specifically need to realize this lest you end up starting another repentance thread.

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #407: June 29, 2016, 04:41:02 AM »
Yes, one quote. Not the entire IC exchange spiced up with snide insulting remarks.

Because the entire exchange reveals that it wasn't me being rude or crass, it was the judge of a realm dealing with a foreign criminal. And to say I'm snide when your realm has been shouting butthurt at everyone? I said you're upset and I painted a strawman-esque paraphrasing. Which was rather apt I might add.

I am upset because several players find it difficult to talk to opposing players in a civil and amiable way even OOC. I am pretty sure I am not the one unable to separate IC from OOC here.
You specifically need to realize this lest you end up starting another repentance thread.
Let me find every time you referred to Xavax as butthurt. I'll also refer to when you said I play useless meaningless throwaway characters.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:42:51 AM by BarticaBoat »

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #408: June 29, 2016, 05:20:11 AM »
Because the entire exchange reveals that it wasn't me being rude or crass,
It does exactly the opposite and you successfully doubled down.
it was the judge of a realm dealing with a foreign criminal.
Unless you somehow changed the law to state that declaring war upon Xavax is a crime, you're obviously making stuff up.
And to say I'm snide when your realm has been shouting butthurt at everyone?
Just Vita. And only after his ad hominem attacks on all Perdan's players. That's something we shouldn't tolerate here.
I said you're upset and I painted a strawman-esque paraphrasing. Which was rather apt I might add.
You toss in a few veiled insults and think you're classy. Whatever floats your boat.
I'll also refer to when you said I play useless meaningless throwaway characters.
That's unlikely. I have no idea who you are.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #409: June 29, 2016, 06:07:24 AM »
That's unlikely. I have no idea who you are.

Let me refresh your memory.

Indeed. There's a big difference between throwaway characters who's value to a player and the game is exactly zero so they constantly want to duel everyone to boost their ego and characters with a lot of time and effort invested in them who actually mean something and whose lives are actually valuable.
Can you imagine Edward III dueling some random French knight because the latter got butthurt over a lost battle? Yeah, because that's stupid even to imagine.

From East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan something both myself and BarticaBoat called you out on at the time and happened only earlier this month.

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #410: June 29, 2016, 05:45:02 PM »
Oh, that was him? Yeah, I still stand by that statement.
Just don't try to misinterpret it. When you don't care if your character lives or dies (which he admitted was the case in that same thread) and play him accordingly, it's a definition of a throwaway character.
Everything I said in both this and that threads is apparently spot on.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #411: June 29, 2016, 05:54:43 PM »
Oh, that was him? Yeah, I still stand by that statement.
Just don't try to misinterpret it. When you don't care if your character lives or dies (which he admitted was the case in that same thread) and play him accordingly, it's a definition of a throwaway character.
Everything I said in both this and that threads is apparently spot on.

If by spot on you mean like a horse with blinders, I agree.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #412: June 29, 2016, 07:48:03 PM »
D'Espana Family

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #413: June 29, 2016, 09:14:14 PM »
so every hero is a throwaway char, duly noted
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #414: June 29, 2016, 10:06:14 PM »
If by spot on you mean like a horse with blinders, I agree.

A horse wearing blinders can at least see the path before it GundamMerc, our dear Constantine here seems set on blazing his own trail, reality be damned.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #415: June 29, 2016, 10:07:09 PM »
You were warned, but apparently you just can't help yourselves.

Thread locked. Don't start a new one just to rehash this.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan