Author Topic: Infiltrators  (Read 42240 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Infiltrators
« Reply #45: June 15, 2011, 04:55:13 AM »
Old infiltrators aren't so bad. In fact, I think that infiltrator is the one class that is affected least by aging in terms of hours. Sure, the skill decay is bad, but as far as time goes, it's not a big deal. If you're smart you'll do only one high risk option when there is no guard activity in a region, such as assaulting a high priority target, or doing the high risk burning. Then you get out of there. An old infiltrator can still function with the one hit then leave. I think the longest any infiltrator action takes is 4 hours, so as far as we know, all characters can manage that.

The issue is when doing that action and trying to leave the region leaves you with a 2 turn move to arrive, which potentially allows the enemy to be waiting for you. A deal breaker? course not, but certainly adds to the things I need to worry about. By the way several infiltrator actions take me 5-6 hours. Pretty sure that playing with the road signs was 6 hours, since I was left with 1 hour after doing the action.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.