Community > Other Games

Older Game, Text Based

(1/1)

Blue Star:
Tom I had this lingering thought of a game you or one of the other oldies made on here. For a bit I think you me, Chenier, Cuvelier, maybe Tim and a few others played it. The name a link well don't come up so ill try to describe it a bit.

It was based off of families/heritage and the creation of them and heirs and kin. We would have family heads and turns would run and we would conquest for land a bit, marriages and alliances. I think only 10-15 people really played at all. It was pretty basic just simply text-based game no graphics save for the land mass we were on. Turns would run daily probably once a day.

Ehndras:
Sounds like the type of games I loved when I was younger. I'd love to play something like that now.

Thoraiscian Family:
Oh dang.... I would love to know the name of that game. I would really like to try it out. It sounds like a good fun game.

Andrew:
Something like this I think would be relatively simple and easy to make into a small browser game. If you have any other details, let me know.

I've been looking for a small project to poke at before I start making my own, much bigger and more complex game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version