Author Topic: Epic Medieval Fantasy Webseries in the works  (Read 4443 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Epic Medieval Fantasy Webseries in the works
« Topic Start: January 09, 2016, 10:26:09 PM »
This is a project by a very talented team. I've known them for a while and I wrote and directed one of the films that they reference in their pitch video. If this sounds like a series you want to see I'd encourage everyone to pledge. There are some very cool prizes. I myself pledged $35 which among other things gets me a sweet pouch with a norse design which makes a perfect dice bag for gaming.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1549091486/9realms-the-fateful-oath?ref=hero_thanks

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Medieval Fantasy Webseries in the works
« Reply #1: January 11, 2016, 07:20:16 AM »
Love the idea behind it. Will definitely keep an eye on these guys. :) I'd love to work with folks like these!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 13, 2016, 01:32:20 AM »
Love the idea behind it. Will definitely keep an eye on these guys. :) I'd love to work with folks like these!

Thanks,

Having worked with them I can tell you it's a lot of fun and everyone involved has a great talent to bring to the table.

The campaign's passed the 25% mark. This is a pretty critical time so pledge if you can. Even small donations help because they keep up the momentum.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 24, 2016, 10:09:38 PM »
Hey everyone. The campaign has just eleven days left. Please support if you can.