Author Topic: What happens if banned Margrave use option "Leave in disgust"?  (Read 2687 times)

T0mislav

What happens if banned Margrave use option "Leave in disgust"?
Will he lose lordship over the city or?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
That just makes you go rogue.

Without the city.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Yes, that option turns you rogue with no titles. I believe, if you look carefully, it should mention something about going rogue/no-realm-allegiance with that.

A banned margrave could change allegiance. A lord can change allegiance to neighbouring duchies of his region, duchies he is physically within the borders of, dukes physically within his region, dukes he meets in person, and dukes attending a tournament he is at.

T0mislav

The problem is that my character just joined the realm and he bought a city of other realm spending close to 17k family gold. The plan was to make secession and form new realm.
I obviously over-calculated myself due to it happens that only duke can do secession.
Also, my character can not change allegiance to other realm - he is getting information: "You cannot change allegiance after being in your realm less than 2 weeks." while the ban will get active in 3 turns.

Hmm... if he chose "Leave in disgust" option and go rogue, is it possible that as rogue he buys the city back?
I mean, what will happen if rogue character buys the city? - To what realm will the city belong? - At the first place, is it possible at all that rogue character buys a city?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:13:21 PM by T0mislav »

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Rogues shouldn't be able to buy any regions. If you haven't been in the realm for at least 2 weeks then indeed you over-calculated there too.

T0mislav

Well... happens... better luck next time :D

Zakilevo

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
damn somebody hit you with the ice burn

what realm/city?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnjbMtHH1H8
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:44:43 AM by JDodger »
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.