Author Topic: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC  (Read 25085 times)

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC
« Reply #15: June 14, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »
Arglwydd, Void

"Brother?" Arglwydd smirked, and then gave to the universe it's first laugh. A thing of purity and beauty. "No, I do not know that we are brothers, just as I do not know you. My name is Arglwydd. Varrach, Dwyn Gaald, behold, that which I am."

At this Arglwydd held forth his hand, where formed the raw stuff of Dreams. Then he held forth is other, where formed the stuff of Fate, and these two he brought together to create something entirely new. This stuff he cast upon the Atlantis he had raised, and there formed new life.

First there formed plants of the world, with thirst for water and hunger for air. Great trees and small sprouts grew, and the Dream Lord smiled, for he was creating a home for what was to come. They were joyous creatures, fleet of foot, fair in appearance, and strong of heart. They had an appearance similar to that of the woman Arglwydd had seen earlier, but from their backs sprouted great white wings, and their bodies were smaller and of more angular appearance. (Create Life: Alfar)

"Behold! The children of Arglwydd, the Alfar." He spoke, once more, but this time to the very hearts of his children, and in doing so began to make them into one people, so that they might create great things of their own among the trees that had grown. (Create Society: Alfar Imperium) This done, he spoke until his children a dream of greatness, so that they in their limited lives might live on. (Lead Populace: Alfar, Music) (Lead Populace: Alfar, Feudalism)

As his newborn children rejoiced in the world around them, Arglwydd rested and paused to consider the many things he had created.

----

AP 0 = 4 - 1 (Create Life: Alfar) - 1 (Create Society: Alfar Imperium) - 1 (Lead Populace: Alfar, Music) - 1 (Lead Populace: Alfar, Feudalism)
GP 12: Level up! DR2
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 10:29:22 PM by ^ban^ »
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.