Author Topic: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC  (Read 25076 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC
« Reply #15: June 17, 2011, 07:12:51 PM »
Arkh, The Void

Though the planet had not yet met the harsh winter his major creation would bring, living beings were spreading everywhere. They quarreled, waged war and loved. Such chaotic elements should not be tolerated...

Suddenly Arkh started fearing that imposing a harsh glacial era might not be enough. The creatures seemed to colonize everything, stand against any kind of harsh environment and spread like a a disease through every corner of the world. For a long time he thought of a way to destroy them, until he reached a conclusion:

"It will not be I who will destroy you, it will be your own flaws who'll consume you, vermin."

Saying that he started crafting a form not like the vermin that populated the planet, but a more refined version of them. It wouldn't have that annoying burning spark in them, though it would look similar. They would be beings of the cold, and brothers of the ethereal as much as of the material. Each souled race would have his own counter-part represented, who'd imprison their souls and consume them. (Create Unlife: Ghost [Template])

"What good would do for me to destroy your material vessels? I shall rather corrupt you and have you extinguish your own essences, your own souls..."

And that way throughout the world, in secrecy, in underground organizations and where the law wasn't strong enough to impose control, knowledge of a new dark art spread. It was the art of the manipulation, imprisonment and destruction of the soul. (Create Class: Dread Necromancer)

---

AP 1 = 2-1 (Create Unlife: Ghost [Template])
AP 0 = 1-1 (Create Class: Dread Necromancer)
GP 12
DR 2
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:39:49 AM by JPierreD »
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).