Author Topic: the Republic of Fronen  (Read 39075 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: the Republic of Fronen
« Reply #30: April 27, 2017, 09:15:58 AM »
Now all Fronen needs is to kick out its retarded ruler :P

sorry for the posible offense taken but i couldn't find better words to describe that character...

;D
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: April 28, 2017, 12:19:37 AM »
Now all Fronen needs is to kick out its retarded ruler :P

sorry for the posible offense taken but i couldn't find better words to describe that character...

Which character? Leoline?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: April 28, 2017, 06:58:08 AM »
Which character? Leoline?

Yes, I got the worse letters ever from that character.
And with worse i mean in every way, not just because of the terrible spelling.
Negotiations about Vozesdor felt like discussing philosophy with a salmon which had some how managed to learn a few words, but suffered from brain trauma after only just escaping a bear attack.

But at least she does something, her General is far worse, doesn't even respond at all to anything.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: April 28, 2017, 12:55:14 PM »
All the nobles that just got booted for multi accounts have been propping Leoline up, sooo........
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: April 28, 2017, 07:06:40 PM »
All of the nobles that got booted all suffered from the same level of terrible English.  Give us some time to get things back in order, we are currently getting all our new and active nobles elected to positions etc no matter the experience level we accept anyone to help run the republic. Anything to get the stench of the old guard and multi-accounters out of the realm.

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: April 28, 2017, 07:39:12 PM »
Multi-accounts totally nark me off. Ruins the atmosphere of the game and is extremely unfair for everyone. If it's any consolation, Dominorum has had its own share of them.
I'm glad you are finally getting shot of them.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: April 28, 2017, 10:01:59 PM »
Multi-accounts totally nark me off. Ruins the atmosphere of the game and is extremely unfair for everyone. If it's any consolation, Dominorum has had its own share of them.
I'm glad you are finally getting shot of them.

I've sort suspected there were multi-accounts for some time in Fronen but really didn't know what to do beyond IG measures like pushing them out of power when I could or replacing them as Dukes etc, but what would happen is that their multi's would then start privately and public protesting or demanding their positions back etc, so it would push out the newer Lord etc and create a type of deadlock in the kingdom. I eventually left for a month and played elsewhere and then came back and found that the problem was even larger and then the GM's finally locked a bunch of accounts. Was pretty happy except for the part that our kingdom is on auto-pilot until we can remove them.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: April 28, 2017, 10:07:06 PM »
The answer to "what should I do if I suspect multis?" is always, "Contact the Titans."

The Titans will either be able to tell that they (almost) certainly aren't (in which case you just have to live with whatever they're doing), they'll be able to tell that they (almost) certainly are (in which case they'll be locked), or they won't have enough information, in which case they'll generally let you know and continue to monitor the situation, waiting for enough of a pattern to develop to be able to lock them. Or, as sometimes happens, not.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: May 01, 2017, 06:45:43 PM »
If we can just manage to boot Leoline from Ruler and get rid of these damn R5 Daimons in our capital...  >:(  :'( life in Fronen would be much much better.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: May 01, 2017, 06:47:12 PM »
If we can just manage to boot Leoline from Ruler and get rid of these damn R5 Daimons in our capital...  >:(  :'( life in Fronen would be much much better.

You can always just join another realm. ;)
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: May 01, 2017, 06:52:03 PM »
You can always just join another realm. ;)

Or rebel, or protest?  ::)
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: May 01, 2017, 07:58:10 PM »
We are actively protesting everyday. It won't help us to hold a rebellion with Daimons in the capital I believe. Even though the chaos might be fun, its literally playing with fire.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: May 01, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
We are actively protesting everyday. It won't help us to hold a rebellion with Daimons in the capital I believe. Even though the chaos might be fun, its literally playing with fire.

I have taken the liberty of pausing the characters on the accounts that have been locked (they didn't even bother to try appealing).

That should make protests by the remaining active nobles more effective.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: May 01, 2017, 09:30:15 PM »
I have taken the liberty of pausing the characters on the accounts that have been locked (they didn't even bother to try appealing).

That should make protests by the remaining active nobles more effective.

Is Leoline one of the multis?

...It won't help us to hold a rebellion with Daimons in the capital I believe....

I wouldn't mind a rebellion.. change things up in the realm.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: May 01, 2017, 09:33:45 PM »
Is Leoline one of the multis?

We didn't lock that account.
Timothy Collett