Author Topic: the Republic of Fronen  (Read 40140 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: the Republic of Fronen
« Reply #45: May 10, 2017, 04:42:53 PM »
Whats wrong with Bastian? I have always felt he's been an active member of the realm. We are mainly supporting active members and anyone who is vocal right now. Our realm isn't a meritocracy its a 'Moticracy' lol .... Basically no matter your skill if you are motivated you are accepted.

Being active and being motivated are two different things. Fronen needs some new flair! The realm has been rather stagnant up until now (partly due to the multis) and it's the perfect opportunity to push the realm in a new direction of some sort. Instead, I feel as though we will continue the same sluggish routine as always. Since becoming Ruler I've heard little from Bastian. He hasn't mentioned anything in the Senate and hasn't treated Fronen like an actual Republic.

It's boring. In the past two days the only two players have sent public messages. There are 23 nobles in Fronen. Something needs to change. Time to start playing a more radicalized character, me thinks. Stir things up.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)