Author Topic: Battle Master Twitter Revolution  (Read 7125 times)

House le Drake

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Master Twitter Revolution
« Reply #15: January 12, 2016, 10:28:53 PM »
Cool. So am I sitting on Twitter with my thumb up my ass waiting for the 100+ views this thread has gotten to yield more than 3-4 followers, or are people going to take the initiative and join me?

Form unofficial accounts for realms and islands. I did it for Dwilight at @DwilightBM;  use that as a reference. Let's get out there and get engaged!
"what is best in life?" "To see your enemies driven before you and laminate their women."

Zakilevo

« Reply #16: January 12, 2016, 11:09:19 PM »
I don't have a twitter account. I only know it is like facebook... Yes yes I don't even have a cell phone.

House le Drake

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: January 13, 2016, 02:16:37 AM »
Bummer. But that's a perfectly good reason not to have one.

The reason I suggest Twitter over Facebook is that it's like if Instant Messaging, Pintrest and Facebook had a baby. Its 160-letter format for posts means you must be succinct and to the point with anything you say. And because whatever you post shows up immediately to any followers it's --as I said-- the perfect opposite number for Battle Master.
"what is best in life?" "To see your enemies driven before you and laminate their women."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: January 13, 2016, 04:23:58 AM »
I don't have a twitter account. I don't need another thing on which to spend my precious little free time.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: January 13, 2016, 09:57:10 AM »
I've never used twitter before, but for gaming purposes, I'll try it. Now, how to do I make this crazy new generation young people's technology work?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

House le Drake

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: January 13, 2016, 11:14:02 AM »
It's easy! Once you have an account, you'll always be @(Whateverusernameyouchoose). Other people form accounts the same way for either themselves, groups, products, etc. (I.e. @CocaCola or something).  You look for things you like (example: if you like the voice actor/Luke from Star Wars Mark Hamill) and Follow them (the blue icon on their page). From then on your main hub is not your personal page like it is on Facebook, but the most recent things the pages and people you 'very followed have said, to within a few seconds of posting it.

Think of it as a compact forum where, instead of selecting topics and reading everything that they've posted (which is entirely possible) you are instead getting a window into that forum by seeing the latest posting, and joining the conversation below it (the arrow icon on the left under each posting). If you like something enough that at you want to share it you hit the square recycling symbol (retweet) where it is then linked to your page. The heart is self-explanatory.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: February 10, 2016, 07:50:57 AM »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:19:38 PM by JDodger »
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.