Author Topic: 'Beluaterranism'  (Read 17645 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: 'Beluaterranism'
« Topic Start: June 14, 2011, 05:04:32 PM »
Cycle of transcendence. "God" was once mortal but its existence was altered to immortality (Not important to know details because you, as a human, sure as heck will never understand). It is the one and only "God" because no others of its "types" ever transcended mortality, nor did any others gain control over "reality". Therefore, that former mortal being is no longer mortal, and is the one and only absolute divine entity in this "reality".

"God" formed a separate fully enclosed space (Again, who cares about the fine details, "Great magic", good enough for followers!) for whatever purpose. Perhaps it is a Xanatos Gambit with the lifetime of nearly eternal eons, that with enough iterations of its created "realities", "God" can discover the answer behind the mystery of its own transcendence. And yes, that means in my theology, "God" has one and only one thing it does not understand: How it became "God".

Now the question might be: Where did "God" come from? Cycle of transcendence. It is implied that "God" arose out of a previous cycle whereby the previous "God" did the same thing, trying to figure out how it became "God" by creating a Universe and observing its progression. Presumably one human from this iteration can become an absolute "God", but no, that would be massive hubris, and that's a big no-no in my faith's creed.

However, "God" remembers what it once was, and has recreated them perfectly as they were from the beginning, for "God" knows what his former mortal species was like at its origin. He also knows the state of the forged Universe at its origin, and so from the instant closest to origin, because for whatever reason even "God" in my theology cannot create directly at the absolute origin point (Not important for humans to know. Wouldn't help them anyway). Then he watches the progression of the cosmos, and the origins of "life". Unknown trillions of years later, the first spark of human life appears, just like "God" predicted/calculated, for it set the conditions of the Universe correctly such that after a certain amount of time, there would be a 100% probability of humans appearing in that Universe.

That means, "God" did not directly create humans in my genesis. It rather created the Universe with the intent and the 100% chance that humans would come into being in that Universe precisely at the time "God" had set when it created the Universe. Think of it like tuning the settings of your software such that it performs a certain action after some time delay. Only "God" thinks in units of time, if at all, that are far longer than we can comprehend. As such, even trillions of years is nothing to "God", and "God" can wait that long before beginning its observation of its target species.

There, I think I just gave some weird variation of intelligent design. Oh well, that's coincidental, as this came directly from my imagination, more or less while I was thinking about how to consider what daimons were. Incidentally, daimons have nothing to do with what I have written thusfar.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:07:01 PM by Artemesia »