Author Topic: What is the proper channel to use when another player is OOC attacking you?  (Read 4555 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
The answer is "Report it to the Titans, and include a clear indication that this is ongoing harassment."

I can promise you that, provided I have the time, I will personally look into any such claims. I'm not even limited by the 30-day message timeout. After the Alexandros Stavrou case of a few years ago, we are well aware of the subtleties, frustrations, and dangers of long-term harassment in small ways.

If you don't trust the Titans, then I'm afraid there's not much I can do for you.

If you don't trust me, then I'm afraid there's not much I can do for you.

I do not promise to automatically convict someone merely based on an accusation of harassment and a claim that "this is hard to investigate and understand, so you will just have to trust me and punish him."

I do promise to give such claims the attention they deserve, and attempt to work out a suitable remedy, even if it's not one of the normal Titan punishments.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan