Author Topic: How long should it take to switch class in a new realm?  (Read 2377 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Since the sinking of FEI and that other place I have been experiencing insane delays in being able to change classes on my characters.

It's been over a month and I'm still getting blanked out class options with "you don't know enough about your realm blah blah" (courtier and diplomat) and "you are not yet trusted enough for this class" (cavalier and infil... ironically)

it took me a week or so to even be able to switch from courtier to warrior on beluaterra.

what's going on here?
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I believe there's a minimum one or two week period after changing realms (including new realm on new continent). Also a cool-off period after changing. Everything else is different for every class.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Since the sinking of FEI and that other place I have been experiencing insane delays in being able to change classes on my characters.

It's been over a month and I'm still getting blanked out class options with "you don't know enough about your realm blah blah" (courtier and diplomat) and "you are not yet trusted enough for this class" (cavalier and infil... ironically)

it took me a week or so to even be able to switch from courtier to warrior on beluaterra.

what's going on here?

Infil and cavalier always take longer and require you to be in a realm for 31 days.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I have been in realm on one of my characters for 49 days and only just got the infil option. Cavalier is still not available.

This seems really excessive.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Is this on there colonies? Not sure how it is counted there. Do you meet the honor requirements for cavalier?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
No, its on other islands - DWI, EC and Bel. All my characters are well beyond the h/p requirements.