Author Topic: Starcraft II  (Read 13504 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Starcraft II
« Topic Start: March 01, 2011, 02:32:00 PM »
So... any SC II fans who want to play together, or just talk about it, let's... talk. :D

Peter
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Starcraft II
« Reply #1: March 01, 2011, 05:18:10 PM »
I use to play until my computer got a virus that won't allow my game to update  :'(

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 02, 2011, 10:49:58 AM »
I play on request of my friends, mostly. Occasionally, I do get bored and wander into custom games for a night. Doesn't happen often though.
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #3: March 02, 2011, 12:26:13 PM »
Hmm, updates not working?

I normally play custom maps these days.  Don't play enough to know all the little details for 1v1, anymore.  But I'd be glad to play custom 1v1s if anyone wants to play. :)

Peter
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 02, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
I'd be happy to play when I've got time.  Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time usually ;)

Weekend mornings (between 8:30AM and 10:30AM EST) are usually a pretty good time, and the times when my wife goes to China on business I don't usually have much else to do, so they're usually good  :-\
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #5: March 02, 2011, 03:52:20 PM »
Sounds good.  If there was enough interest we could have a BM players' SCII IRC channel to organize games and interest.  I'll wait and see how many more actually play SCII.  ;)

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: March 02, 2011, 07:24:44 PM »
If I ever get my game working again I would be interested. By custom games do you mean like traditional matches just not ranked, or the cool game modes like Desert Strike. I love that game mode, and am pretty good at it.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #7: March 02, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »
Both! :D  They're all fun in due time with the right people.

egamma

« Reply #8: March 03, 2011, 07:46:28 PM »
I love playing, unfortunately I'm studying for my MCITP: Enterprise Administrator for the next 2 or 3 months.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: March 04, 2011, 03:41:57 AM »
I play occasionally; mostly custom match and co-op games against the cpu.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #10: March 04, 2011, 12:15:21 PM »
Seems we actually have quite a few players. :D  Though we are all more or less occasional players.

Maybe we should agree to check channel "battlemaster" when we play so we can play with each other if we're both online. :)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: March 05, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »
Heh, I joined/created that channel the day the patch came out that let you join channels...naturally, there was no one there.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #12: March 05, 2011, 11:27:57 PM »
Maybe one day I will see you there, Tim... :o

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: November 04, 2011, 12:49:42 AM »
Figured I'd bring back this thread, see if people still play.

I play on request of my friends, mostly. Occasionally, I do get bored and wander into custom games for a night. Doesn't happen often though.

I've started doing the same. Custom games until friends come on. Currently unranked 1v1 (I've done 1 placement, got destroyed, cba with the others). Silver & Gold in 2v2, Gold in 3v3 (but being very carried...)

I'll gladly do some team games with you guys if anyone's up for it.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: November 04, 2011, 01:23:07 AM »
Figured I'd bring back this thread, see if people still play.

I've started doing the same. Custom games until friends come on. Currently unranked 1v1 (I've done 1 placement, got destroyed, cba with the others). Silver & Gold in 2v2, Gold in 3v3 (but being very carried...)

I'll gladly do some team games with you guys if anyone's up for it.

What server?

I'm Gryphon on NA.  I'm not on much just now (due to moving), but I'm expecting (hoping) that to change soon.
Timothy Collett