Author Topic: Netherworld  (Read 73759 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Netherworld
« Reply #180: November 18, 2016, 08:15:38 PM »
Active continent-spanning guilds and religions would help alleviate this problem, but... alas...
They do exist.

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: November 18, 2016, 11:45:55 PM »
Jomorosh is afraid of the big daimon librarian who will punish him for losing a book.  ;D And I haven't heard anything from Akkan, but he's still in all the messaging lists so I don't know about him.
What book?
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: November 19, 2016, 01:13:49 AM »
No clue, but apparently he wants it back.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #183: November 19, 2016, 01:22:18 AM »
I actually know of a strong theory which lives in Nothoi which would explain quite a bit and I think was based on some letters from the daimons themselves. I just wonder if anyone in Nothoi itself actually still remembers it  ::)

And I can tell you as much that Akkan is still much alive, but other than that I suggest people try to figure stuff out IC cause apparently more and more people are starting to use info from the forum and IRC in character, which apparently is legal but still saddenes me. So these days I'm watching my language here much more.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #184: November 19, 2016, 08:37:35 AM »
I actually know of a strong theory which lives in Nothoi which would explain quite a bit and I think was based on some letters from the daimons themselves. I just wonder if anyone in Nothoi itself actually still remembers it  ::)

And I can tell you as much that Akkan is still much alive, but other than that I suggest people try to figure stuff out IC cause apparently more and more people are starting to use info from the forum and IRC in character, which apparently is legal but still saddenes me. So these days I'm watching my language here much more.

Your very right.
We shouldnt spoil the plot for everyone.

I quite playing for a few months and missed much info.
My character in beluaterra is also no longer part of the guilds he used to be in, which he used to get information from.
Rulers don't share much, even if asked, perhaps some of them also have no idea whats going on now.
Besides my character already thinks he knows everything there is to know, which includes showing off, a great goat, lots of stomping and many dead daimons. :D
Lets just say i am more eager to know then the character i am playing.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:40:38 AM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: November 19, 2016, 08:39:06 AM »
No clue, but apparently he wants it back.
Hmmm.. I did engineer an Rp that involved a book.

It would be interesting to see the daimons winning for once.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: November 19, 2016, 12:28:43 PM »
Your very right.
We shouldnt spoil the plot for everyone.

Unfortunately it's not so much spoiling the plot as giving people info OOC they sholdn't have and then see the plot spoiled IC. I'm actually starting to enjoy BT now and didn't for a very long time tbh, so I'm not doing anything!

I quite playing for a few months and missed much info.
My character in beluaterra is also no longer part of the guilds he used to be in, which he used to get information from.
Rulers don't share much, even if asked, perhaps some of them also have no idea whats going on now.
Besides my character already thinks he knows everything there is to know, which includes showing off, a great goat, lots of stomping and many dead daimons. :D
Lets just say i am more eager to know then the character i am playing.

I don't think anyone really knows where this will go though. The daimons might actually win this time around

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: January 11, 2017, 06:57:56 PM »
This week on BT:
Akkan: LOOK AT THIS TORTURE REPORT, HATE EACH OTHER NOW!
Every general: No.

Turns out torturing everyone and teleporting around in their borders to cause trouble does not win you any friends in the long-run. Gotta love Netherworld diplomacy. Honestly I'm sure they could have swayed another realm or two if they actually tried to offer something or give incentive to join them, but its rather late for that now.

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: January 12, 2017, 05:01:18 AM »
The was at least one or two RP that everyone send to have roundly ignored, I think something to do with a book and the priests of the golden something and some portals in the areas surrounding Reeds?

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: January 12, 2017, 10:32:09 AM »
We didn't ignore it, we made some responses, then Jactosh got rekt and heard nothing more about it. Same thing when Jomorosh claiming to have lost his magical book, and then he magically had one again back in the south.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: January 12, 2017, 12:32:15 PM »
We didn't ignore it, we made some responses, then Jactosh got rekt and heard nothing more about it. Same thing when Jomorosh claiming to have lost his magical book, and then he magically had one again back in the south.

That wasn't magically. There were some advies and an adventurer who went to chase it where he had claimed to lost it somewhere and it was found via normal game mechanics.

Just because you did not see the RP's behind it, does not mean it happened magically  ;)

Sharing is caring, as much so among the daimon worshippers as well as under the 'allies'!

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: January 12, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »
We got excited because we thought we'd get some attention again since Jomorosh threatened us directly. Unfortunately all our adventurers seem to be afraid of us and don't answer letters, the only one that did got killed by a group of undead so we don't know what's going on in that aspect anymore. It's kinda like when Akkan got mad and raised two 30k CS armies and sent them in opposite directions, except that the one veered off course and didn't have any effect.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: January 15, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »
Also the Range 5 daimons are crazy with their chance to wound people. My unit only had 5 people wounded, but I got the normal wound. The previous round of combat one noble got seriously wounded and someone else got light wounds. And they either use the stat hiding thing available or blacksmiths or are buggy, but their CS jumps around 2-3k CS in battle when compared to scout reports.

Zakilevo

« Reply #193: January 15, 2017, 09:11:33 PM »
Also the Range 5 daimons are crazy with their chance to wound people. My unit only had 5 people wounded, but I got the normal wound. The previous round of combat one noble got seriously wounded and someone else got light wounds. And they either use the stat hiding thing available or blacksmiths or are buggy, but their CS jumps around 2-3k CS in battle when compared to scout reports.

Get cavalries. Charge that R5 daimon's ass. You will crush him good. The only problem is if that unit has other meatshield before it then well your cavalries won't do much.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: January 15, 2017, 09:16:24 PM »
Cavalry isn't worth fielding when you're only facing the R5's every now and then, and are dealing with the giant undead hordes the rest of the time. Also from past experience they do a decent job at beating infantry in melee, though that may factor in them being torn to shreds while approaching.