Author Topic: Netherworld  (Read 72876 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Netherworld
« Reply #105: June 06, 2016, 01:24:16 AM »
Vatrona is a terrible option. It's piss poor and will not be able to support a strong defense.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: June 06, 2016, 05:39:16 AM »
are daimons still getting reinforcements at this point?
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: June 06, 2016, 10:21:34 AM »
You don't get to be picky if you've only got one option...

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: June 06, 2016, 10:29:56 AM »
Join AA! :)

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: June 06, 2016, 03:40:56 PM »
Can't Sandefur or Vore yet be reclaimed?

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: June 06, 2016, 04:39:26 PM »
Not with the army we have now and we can't recruit in Unger. So... we need somewhere to recruit. Besides, it'll give us an extra bank and it's pretty central for our realm, and closer to the rest of humanity. Too bad we didn't have the gold to keep the level 6 forts up.

Joining AA would be interesting but too soon. :) We've suffered setbacks every Invasion and came out on top, maybe it won't go that way this time, maybe it will. And then the story just grows bigger.
The other option is that I lose the Kingdom as a new ruler after literal years of Fingolfin's reign... :P

Skirting boards

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: June 07, 2016, 06:45:49 AM »
We should just merge OG, Thalmarkin, and AA

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: June 07, 2016, 07:30:33 AM »
Gold will prolly become issue at AA too at somepoint, my reserves are running thing slowly... But i bet we still can raise pretty awesome army if we get more nobles :P

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: June 07, 2016, 11:46:11 AM »
Heh. We've got 35k running a TO of Unger, 7k of daimons in Sandefur and 4k daimons in Vore. And about 4-5k left ourselves and barely any gold. Only viable option left? Vatrona!
So yeah... Helm's Deeping it up, like some real badasses. :P

Well, no gold is your own fault, isn't it?  :P Looks like Kadlin picked the right time to get banned

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: June 07, 2016, 06:46:01 PM »
You can join Gotland. The secret password is "I love Goats" and the hat with that tagline on it is required. Also a beard. For men and women alike! Everyone equal in the eyes of the Herd!
Ardet nec consumitur.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: June 07, 2016, 11:12:35 PM »
You can join Gotland. The secret password is "I love Goats" and the hat with that tagline on it is required. Also a beard. For men and women alike! Everyone equal in the eyes of the Herd!

Wait ThaGoat is back? Noooooooooooooo!
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: June 08, 2016, 12:20:16 AM »
AA can join Thal, Jaune. :)

I thought I would not have any surprises at BM but this yelling at the Netherworld prison is funny. Never saw a prison so crowded
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: June 08, 2016, 07:34:11 PM »
Nah. Gotland's just crazy. It's all about "The Herd". We've also had the pleasure of fighting some migratory Angry Goat Netherworld thralls ourselves.

As for joining anyone, like I said, I'm not planning on abandoning the realm so soon. We've got the luxury of having more than one possible capital location, for now. And you know, the entire realm concept is built on never surrendering to the Invaders no matter the odds. Used to be we could do that without losing Unger though... :P

And as for Kadlin... Had I not been wounded I'd have intervened in that banishment but I've had bigger things to deal with since. :)

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: June 09, 2016, 01:47:44 AM »
AA will stand as long as we have our city. The monster horde seemed to be only interested in our rural before wandering off into the wild rogue-lands again.

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: June 10, 2016, 11:57:47 AM »
I guess I've been doing too good as lord of Reeds.

Those playing the Netherworld sent an assassin to Reeds with a magical spell to turn Yao Ling's bones inside out and tear them out of her skin.  The doctors say that she could die.  It is not the standard "you are on the verge of death" message I've seen many times.  It was something else that feels more dangerous that I've never seen before.

On the good news, I completed the repairs to the walls of Reeds that the Netherworld forces perpetrated.

It will be interesting to see what happens next...