Author Topic: Netherworld  (Read 73926 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Netherworld
« Reply #165: September 03, 2016, 09:58:00 AM »
Table of Chaos?

A table with a mechanical device over it that stabs you repeatedly in non-vital areas. I believe that's what it is based on the roleplays at least.

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: September 03, 2016, 11:00:55 AM »
Thats about right. It plunges a blade from above, at random positions, to stab without fully maiming. Sometimes it may hit its target below, sometimes it may miss. Thats the exciting part for the observers, whether it will hit or miss. Not so exciting for the victim.

There will be more to come regarding this device in forthcoming RP's.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:03:37 AM by Logar »
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: September 03, 2016, 01:44:33 PM »
Thats about right. It plunges a blade from above, at random positions, to stab without fully maiming. Sometimes it may hit its target below, sometimes it may miss. Thats the exciting part for the observers, whether it will hit or miss. Not so exciting for the victim.

There will be more to come regarding this device in forthcoming RP's.
Ooh, nice.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Vamking12

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: October 16, 2016, 11:25:45 PM »
I took kind of a long break playing, is the invasion still going on?

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: October 16, 2016, 11:45:55 PM »
I took kind of a long break playing, is the invasion still going on?

Indeed it is.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Vamking12

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: October 17, 2016, 10:53:10 AM »
Great news

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: November 04, 2016, 12:35:12 PM »
Anyone know what's up with the daimons randomly inflating their CS once a battle starts? All scout reports show 13k CS, you go over to attack them and it jumps to 20k CS. Are they utilizing blacksmiths now to hide their strength?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: November 04, 2016, 01:02:03 PM »
Anyone know what's up with the daimons randomly inflating their CS once a battle starts? All scout reports show 13k CS, you go over to attack them and it jumps to 20k CS. Are they utilizing blacksmiths now to hide their strength?

I think they've done so in the fourth invasion at least occasionally. Can't really provide any more recent information on the subject though.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: November 18, 2016, 08:39:31 AM »
So i keep seeing more and more larger rogue battles against primarily netherworld.
It looks like Beluaterra will soon be left with a massive rogue breeding ground and constant attacks.
Already the southern realms are attacked in every region.

Meanwhile i still see some daimon activity, in Mekoter a large 16 k cs undead army was spawned.
But i see no daimon leaders doing it.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: November 18, 2016, 04:55:52 PM »
So i keep seeing more and more larger rogue battles against primarily netherworld.
It looks like Beluaterra will soon be left with a massive rogue breeding ground and constant attacks.
Already the southern realms are attacked in every region.

Meanwhile i still see some daimon activity, in Mekoter a large 16 k cs undead army was spawned.
But i see no daimon leaders doing it.

Jomorosh raised that last big horde in Reeds and sent it towards Gethsemene, likely in response to Gotland taking Mekoter and attacking Ossmat.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: November 18, 2016, 05:30:17 PM »
so the daimons are still around?
Just Jarmosh?

I thought Nothoi did all these cool things with some item diverting the daimon magic, basically defeating them.

There is also light beacons in the daimon realms, are they trying to bring more daimons back?
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: November 18, 2016, 07:22:50 PM »
so the daimons are still around?
Just Jarmosh?

I thought Nothoi did all these cool things with some item diverting the daimon magic, basically defeating them.

There is also light beacons in the daimon realms, are they trying to bring more daimons back?

There are two daimons left that I'm aware of. Might be a third one down south possibly.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: November 18, 2016, 07:38:22 PM »
Government members should share information with their realms more often. And read more carefully, without jumping to assumptions.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: November 18, 2016, 07:43:11 PM »
Government members should share information with their realms more often. And read more carefully, without jumping to assumptions.

No kidding. I remember this being a huge issue is pretty much all previous invasions.

Active continent-spanning guilds and religions would help alleviate this problem, but... alas...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: November 18, 2016, 07:43:32 PM »
Jomorosh is afraid of the big daimon librarian who will punish him for losing a book.  ;D And I haven't heard anything from Akkan, but he's still in all the messaging lists so I don't know about him.