Author Topic: Coming back, but... Where?  (Read 10510 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Coming back, but... Where?
« Topic Start: March 02, 2016, 05:44:17 PM »
For EC, Xavax has been having a lot of internal turmoil. Currently we're warring Alara because they've sent an assassin against my character (who I captured), and have given shelter to a second one who targeted our ruler. Well, our current ruler. You see there was this huge internal fight going on because the King of Alara banned me and called me a spy. When I joined Xavax with my region, he began whispering into the Xavax ruler's ears, turning the Xerarch against loyal nobles and causing him to claim that there were spies everywhere in the realm. The sad thing was it worked, and many of the nobles believed him, and thus a rebellion form but did not gain enough support to overthrow him. However, some quick thinking by the Duchess of Xavax convinced him to step down, and she took his place. And now we're at war.

As for Westgard on Dwilight, if you like being surrounded by white knights with no opportunity for intrigue or even a dissenting opinion, then yes, it's a fine place. However, if you want to do anything interesting whatsoever, Madina or D'Hara are better bets, and you can still fight monsters trying to colonize the west.

I know all of this, but still I remain with my original statements. From what I've seen and also know on the way the realms operate (although the war against Alara seems to be an improvement already) I still think one of the other 3 realms would be better. Although if you're a huge fan of internal struggle etc, which I can also imagine, perhaps Xavax would be the place.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela