Author Topic: Empire of the Shattered Vales  (Read 7912 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Empire of the Shattered Vales
« Topic Start: March 09, 2016, 12:06:37 AM »
The Ivory Empire has fallen, crushed under tooth and claw by fell hordes the likes of which mankind had never seen. It's few daring survivors, veterans of a war that literally consumed their homes and people, have banded together under the Third Empress behind the walls of the great stronghold of Ete City, heart of the Jadevale and Last Bastion of the Empire.

This is their thread.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Empire of the Shattered Vales
« Reply #1: March 09, 2016, 02:40:40 AM »
Loving the need to hurry everywhere, even the air smells like haste. We'll see when taxes come, though, the degree of emptiness of my purse will tell me if there is hope to be had or not.
D'Espana Family

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: March 09, 2016, 03:27:30 AM »
Good that somebody built those nice RCs!  8)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #3: March 09, 2016, 05:36:19 AM »
Good that somebody built those nice RCs!  8)

I'll second that!

Schancke

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 02, 2016, 10:43:41 AM »
Well, that was rather eventful!

My character spent the week in prison...400 messages to read. Many of them rather lengthy too..

Coquard

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 02, 2016, 05:42:15 PM »
I'm still on a ship trying to get there....

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 02, 2016, 08:55:17 PM »
Well, that was rather eventful!

My character spent the week in prison...400 messages to read. Many of them rather lengthy too..

You missed quite a bit, such an unfortunate week to stay in prison... We lost Ete City to the Daimons, Valhael Mayhem was appointed as lord of Creasur, Owain took the whole duchy to Riombara, leaving Rosalia with Creasur as the only city and region of the realm (now in control of Valhael), lots of arguing back and forth between those pro-Rosalia and those pro-Owain, Mavia died in a duel against Valhael, Riombara lost Rines to Aletha, the last portal in Rueffilo was closed and now monsters and undead are spawning just everywhere in huge and sheer numbers, likely due to Domina's influence somehow disappearing.

So yeah, you've missed quite a bit  ;D

I'm still on a ship trying to get there....

Come, come to Creasur! But be careful, now there are rogues just everywhere. If Ravyn is captured again, that's going to be very inconvenient.
D'Espana Family

Coquard

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 02, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »

Come, come to Creasur! But be careful, now there are rogues just everywhere. If Ravyn is captured again, that's going to be very inconvenient.

Ravyn has NOT had an easy time of it. But with no troops, she should be able to land and make it to Creasur.... I hope. Though I wish (since Ravyn is on a ship) that someone might message her about what happened in Ruefillo before she finds out another way..lol

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 02, 2016, 11:39:17 PM »
Ravyn has NOT had an easy time of it. But with no troops, she should be able to land and make it to Creasur.... I hope. Though I wish (since Ravyn is on a ship) that someone might message her about what happened in Ruefillo before she finds out another way..lol

I don't think she'll have problems, but I might send her a letter mentioning it.
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #9: June 06, 2016, 04:10:44 PM »
Remember that action movie where the main character goes on a revenge spree killing everyone after someone killed there loved one?

Rania is en route, so if you here the Terminator themesong running, well, you should too...  8)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 07, 2016, 12:42:20 PM »
Remember that action movie where the main character goes on a revenge spree killing everyone after someone killed there loved one?

Rania is en route, so if you here the Terminator themesong running, well, you should too...  8)

Rania... Which family branch does she belong to?
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #11: June 07, 2016, 03:09:30 PM »
The Eastersands were a minor sandborn clan interelated and beholden to the JeVondairs, in GoT terms its like the Starks and Kastarks.

Rania is Mavia's twin, both were cousins to Rynn. Rania is now the last purebred desert character I have   :'(

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 08, 2016, 01:17:33 AM »
Ah, JeVondairs, Eastersands and deserts... We have to return sometime in the long term to D'Hara and remind them of the good, old times. Not now, of course, we're both too busy elsewhere to even consider that  ::)
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #13: April 26, 2017, 07:11:41 PM »

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: April 26, 2017, 08:10:23 PM »
Been some very interesting action recently. I have never seen so many scrolls being thrown back and forth  :D
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd