Author Topic: Oligarch gang-bang  (Read 13493 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Oligarch gang-bang
« Topic Start: March 10, 2016, 12:13:47 PM »
As I expected, everyone's getting on the train to beat-down Oligarch and keep the status-quo of Sirion being the main realm in the north.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Oligarch gang-bang
« Reply #1: March 10, 2016, 01:33:45 PM »
As I expected, everyone's getting on the train to beat-down Oligarch and keep the status-quo of Sirion being the main realm in the north.

Are you aware of Oligarch's current political landscape? I don't see this happening yet tbh.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 10, 2016, 03:05:24 PM »
Are you aware of Oligarch's current political landscape? I don't see this happening yet tbh.

Caligus, Sirion, Vix, and Perdan all at war with Oligarch, with Oligarch lacking any allies.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: March 10, 2016, 03:26:45 PM »
Caligus, Sirion, Vix, and Perdan all at war with Oligarch, with Oligarch lacking any allies.

On paper that is indeed true, in reality things are a bit more complicated than that.

Zakilevo

« Reply #4: March 10, 2016, 04:17:41 PM »
Gotta learn to look beyond what is on the diplomatic relations page. EC's politics is weird.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: March 10, 2016, 04:23:14 PM »
You've got that righ!

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #6: March 10, 2016, 07:23:23 PM »
Oh Caligus....y u do dis
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: March 10, 2016, 07:27:29 PM »
If i understood right, Oigarch could have easily dodge Perdan & Vix off from that list.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: March 10, 2016, 09:17:39 PM »
If i understood right, Oigarch could have easily dodge Perdan & Vix off from that list.

-Jaune

I expect them to be removed from that list soon enough. Still, a war against both Caligus and Sirion will be hell nonetheless. But I had expected nothing less from Caligus :-)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: March 11, 2016, 01:21:25 AM »
You should have expected that. Since when do BM players say no to a completely unbalanced gang-bang?
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #10: March 11, 2016, 01:44:21 AM »
You should have expected that. Since when do BM players say no to a completely unbalanced gang-bang?

I'd say Perleone...but I'm not certain if I am right or wrong about that... On paper, 3v1 sounds like it. But in reality it's like 3 Warwick Davis's going after Rhonda Rousey.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: March 11, 2016, 02:29:50 AM »
I think realm versus realm counts are very simplistic and thus often misleading in declaring something a 'gangbang'. Noble versus noble counts are better. But are even better when considering capital distance to warfront and noble responsiveness/recent-war-experience/average-honour-per-noble. And ability to coordinate effectively with multiple realms.

3vs1 isnt a gangbang if 2of3 have lengthy refit times, the 1 has many more nobles than the 3, or many in the 3 have low honour, aren't responsive, or have poor cooperation.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: March 11, 2016, 03:12:23 AM »
I'd say Perleone...but I'm not certain if I am right or wrong about that... On paper, 3v1 sounds like it. But in reality it's like 3 Warwick Davis's going after Rhonda Rousey.

More like 3 Rouseys going after Holms. :3

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: March 11, 2016, 07:06:09 AM »
I do not remember Perdan jumping on the train to beat-down Oligarch. What Perdan want is their namesake city back and they declare war to take it. "Everyone" word is misleading here :P

On paper that is indeed true, in reality things are a bit more complicated than that.
Yes, very complicated. I need drink cup of coffee just to read all the information and hit my own head a few times before Brock replying, in order to avoid him reply wrongly ;D

Gotta learn to look beyond what is on the diplomatic relations page. EC's politics is weird.
Oh Caligus....y u do dis
Never say the politics is dull on EC... It is a big mess, more so if this realm A ally with that realm B, and that realm B ally with realm C, and realm C dont like realm A. And so on and so forth.
Diplomatic relations page is just a guide book, a basic ones at that. To learn and understand more, you need know the central characters ;)

-Jaune
You got that right. It should be easy for Oligarch *Looking at Garas hungrily* ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: March 11, 2016, 11:58:55 AM »
Is Oligarch really *THAT* badass? If so, I'll have to start looking at them as bullies  >:(
D'Espana Family