Author Topic: Nivemus (Welcome to join)  (Read 23209 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Nivemus (Welcome to join)
« Reply #60: April 02, 2016, 09:36:27 PM »

They may be a little asleep too, but I am under the impression that if Oligarch is having such an easy time is mainly due to the activity difference between both realms. I still remember the Sorraine-Ohnar West stuff at FEI now three years ago or so, our smaller size and overall better activity and coordination was a huge part of the reason we defeated them in the end.

no way, really?  8)

which side were you on? i wasnt around at that point.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: April 03, 2016, 12:54:19 AM »
no way, really?  8)

which side were you on? i wasnt around at that point.

Yep, for sure. I went with OW in that war, and we pretty much fell on the floor out of the surprise when Sorraine lost the war. There was quite a bit of IC and OOC joking about the Sartanists, who followed a God of War but actually sucked at it  ;D
D'Espana Family

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: April 03, 2016, 08:49:55 PM »
lol sartanists. i think ow eventually got screwed by sartanist alliance with arcaea,but Cathay got them back bad in the months leading up to the sinking. now that was a war that highlighted this point, one realm beating an alliance triple their size... badly.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: April 04, 2016, 02:41:40 AM »
lol sartanists. i think ow eventually got screwed by sartanist alliance with arcaea,but Cathay got them back bad in the months leading up to the sinking. now that was a war that highlighted this point, one realm beating an alliance triple their size... badly.

Maybe, I wasn't around between mid 2013 and my return one month ago or so. But yeah, Sartanists were quite amusing back then  ;D
D'Espana Family