Author Topic: Thesseus 4 - Hoarders Hoard, Herders Herd  (Read 1694 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Thesseus 4 - Hoarders Hoard, Herders Herd
« Topic Start: March 26, 2016, 05:43:09 PM »
Thesseus men marched ahead in the direction of Gethsemene, leaving their master alone on its tail, a recent habbit of the spears 'n goats unit, which they where all comfortable with.
Leaving the Captain undisturbed by his master and Thesseus alone to ramble, without disturbing anyone.
The men now pulled a large cart, holding an unsual amount of seemingly random things, like bails of hay, dead goats, broken down equipment and Monster caracases.
It was more odd then usual now, as recently an intense sound of a ringing bell massively overwhelmed everything.
A conversation or even issuing orders was impossible.
However Thessues, didnt seem to suffer from the ever growing noise.

"It appears to be much more difficult then i thought. Surrendering to absolute freedom, the herd whilst i am its herder. I have to protect these people yet let them go."
Thesseus quickly glances to his right.

"You must know all about it, hoarding these animals for all these years. eventually they have to go the butcher, and after all your work, you have to let them go. how do you deal with this, and yet still stay, so... wise? So unmovingly and perfectly goatlike?"
Thesseus paused for a bit and stared towards some imaginary person to his right, it looked as if he talked towards the landscape of Sniika.

"HERDING, sir. It's pronounced herding. Hoarding would be the act of obsessive collection of ran...."

"Yes, yes, thats what i was saying. Herding."
Thesseus interupted.

"No Hoarding sir, you said hoarding..."

"Yes, hoarding, you do collect quite a count of live stock, you cannot deny that. Normal men don't have as much fine goats as you have, that would be Hoarding, the obsessive collection of random objects."

"Sir i am a herder, you know, i actually herd goats. It is how i make a living."

"Yes a Hoarder. Have you actually ever brought any of your animals to the butcher? or are you worse then my Captain? collecting carts full of nonsense, blaming me. But there is nothing wrong with me, i just ignore him and let him be, he has done a fine job ever since i hired him."
Thesseus became more and more irritated.

"That would be a hoarder in fact. A Herder is someone who herds sheep or goats."
"Who are you fooling? some of those animals are older then your self! they stink and trample over their own beards. Look there! one just trampled!"

Suddenly Thessues is shocked out of his conversation by a strange noise, followed by a huge column of light raising behind him.
It cam from the direction he and his men marched from and left Thesseus shattered in amazement.
He seemed to push aside a person as he stumbled towards its direction.

"Thats it! Thats the sign! It must be a blessing from the gods! The God Goat has come to visit our holy grazing grounds! He sure must have all the awnsers!"
Thesseus quickly turned around again adressing his imaginary conversational partner.

"You! Get the army! Fast! No time! Reach my captain now and find the Vice Marshal!"
After issueing his orders, Thesseus continued to run along the road back to Sniika, leaving his unit behind on their way to the capital.

This roleplay is a response on the hail the Queen GM event and the opening of a Portal in Sniika happening not long after each other.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 10:47:50 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Vamking12

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Thesseus 4 - Hoarders Hoard, Herders Herd
« Reply #1: March 26, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »
Guess who opened that portal    ;D

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Thesseus 4 - Hoarders Hoard, Herders Herd
« Reply #2: March 26, 2016, 10:35:03 PM »
Guess who opened that portal    ;D

mhhh, a hard one this is...
Mhh, could it be one of YOUR characters?

I seriously don't know actually, nor does anyone in Gotland.
My character is imprisoned by rogues 15 minutes after writing this roleplay, couldnt be more perfect actually.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 10:48:05 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog