Author Topic: Alpha Client Feedback  (Read 37306 times)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Client Feedback
« Reply #15: April 15, 2016, 12:17:50 PM »
Just tried playing one of the games, I started it in the wrong sized window (my fault) which meant I couldn't see the info at the bottom but when I had clicked a person, action, then square a red sphere appeared in the square (and after choosing build it said 'what' underneath). I then restarted in the hopes a smaller window would allow me to see all the options...

On restart, I can now see all the options, but when clicking build, etc, selecting a square no longer gives the red sphere and any of the options, after clicking on a square, show the detail below the family member as "-" rather than "build" or such.

*edit - it appears this issue is caused when going back into a game already started. When I started the other game, I was able to make all the selections, the actions are detailed under the family member, and the red spheres appear where I set the (non forest) actions to take place.
**edit2 - yes, restarted again, first game as initially described, second game had three family members still listed with actions (nothing marked on the grid now though) and the other family members were now shown as not doing anything and when then trying to allocate an action, the detail went to "-" as per the first game.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:27:14 PM by James »
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...