Author Topic: Alpha Client Feedback  (Read 37752 times)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Client Feedback
« Reply #60: May 06, 2016, 11:55:20 AM »
So... I'm not sure if it's not collecting or just not always showing it.

This last turn, I have 4 family members, 2 collected wood (3 each) one harvested a field, one planted one. My listing shows I have 0 wood however.

In other things:

It would be very useful if something told us how much of a resource would be needed for a certain action - one of my huts now has a repair option, but I don't know how much of what I actually need to do this - can actions only be selected (and the big red ball appear) if you have enough of the required resource to carry it out?
Is the first upgrade to items something that needs more wood? Or does it need stone, or does it need both? An indicator beneath the select button saying what is required would be great.

What do the invaders at night actually do? I see footprints, some go straight across the map (they didn't encounter anything), others walk across a few fields (that don't appear to be affected by anything) then seem to stop. Others do stop at fences/huts but there is no information on what they've actually done.

In the 'events' tab, is it possible to have events that affect your own family highlighted? Just to make it easier to see what you've done (I can't remember my family name in most of the games so have to hover over my lands then hunt through the list to see things). And/or a specific pop up that lists what happened directly affecting you that last turn (a breakdown of collection/damage).

...maybe highlight tabs when there is new information there. Useful to know is someone has sent a chat message, otherwise I don't look for ages.

Really enjoying the idea of the game at the moment, just need more info available so I'm not guessing at things :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:10:09 PM by James »
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...