Author Topic: Alpha Client Feedback  (Read 37693 times)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Client Feedback
« Reply #60: May 09, 2016, 11:19:35 PM »
Tutorial now shows every time I start a game.
Now starts default logged in.
Now starts without display options box.

Currently, of my 9 active games, only 3 of them show me as not being ready, but I have not set my actions on any of them yet.
When playing any of the ones that say 'yes' to ready status, I see red blobs and blue blobs on various squares (which I'm guessing represent my actions and other players actions), all of my peasants also have actions set, which I think are what I set the previous turn...

...actually, looking at more of the games, I'm getting unsure of what's happened. I have the red and blue blobs. It looks like the turn might not have run which is why they are shown as ready? Or the actions for the peasants not run? There's definitely new information in the events details now (as it says what the creatures have done). So I think, as I said, either the turn didn't run, or the peasant actions didn't run (so didn't get cleared which is why the game is still shown as 'yes' for ready).

(apologies for the vagueness, I'm just not too clear on what's actually happened to report it better!)
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...