Author Topic: Westfold vs. Swordfell war  (Read 9072 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Westfold vs. Swordfell war
« Reply #15: June 03, 2016, 07:15:11 AM »
Westfold wins fourth straight battle despite being down a few hundred cs. Swordfell demoralized
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 03, 2016, 07:55:14 AM »
It is only a matter of time before the General of Swordfell snaps...

Revenge will be ours! Beware yourselves Westfold! Once our general realizes that there's a more effective way to battle, we shall become victorious!
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 03, 2016, 03:01:47 PM »
nah. it all comes down to fundamentals, not super secret techniques. anything you throw at us we can adapt to by the next battle, whereas you guys are way behind on the "doing the small things right" curve.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Victor C

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: June 03, 2016, 10:23:30 PM »
nah. it all comes down to fundamentals, not super secret techniques. anything you throw at us we can adapt to by the next battle, whereas you guys are way behind on the "doing the small things right" curve.

We have some people who don't log in every turn, so yah... we tend to be a bit disorganized. I was not referring to a super secret technique  ;D

Or maybe I was! I shall use my super secret weapon! Ride my daemonic fruitflies! Go! Bring them mass discomfort!
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 03, 2016, 11:48:47 PM »
2:1 casualties in the two Elntorak battles. sorry, swordfell. and yet not sorry.  8)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: June 03, 2016, 11:49:18 PM »
are you druezar family, victor?

Victor C

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: June 05, 2016, 01:44:22 AM »
are you druezar family, victor?

T's I   :'(

(Not my first account if you haven't figured it out already. ;D)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: June 05, 2016, 02:40:31 AM »
no, how would i figure that out..?

Victor C

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: June 05, 2016, 03:30:37 AM »
no, how would i figure that out..?

Inspect my forum account and check how long ago it was made ^^ (little less than 5 years ago.. and this account was made many months after I actually started...)

Surprising isn't it? So little posts for 5 years.... I guess things aren't always as they appear, eh? Bwahahahaha
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:39:00 AM by victor c »

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: June 05, 2016, 11:16:09 AM »
Now hurry to Balance Retreat, Nezar!
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: June 05, 2016, 11:30:35 AM »
Now hurry to Balance Retreat, Nezar!

The saddest part about reading this is that I've been set to vanguard since the retreat was ordered  :'(

Still haven't made it out of Elntorak... Wounded while carrying wounded.... NOT very fast... If I drop my unit... honor will go down, and I've just barely breached the 100 man barrier!

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: June 05, 2016, 04:05:07 PM »
Then tell Kaylee to meet you in North Divide instead of wasting my time  ;D
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)