Author Topic: Outer Tilog versus Inner Tilog(Giblot?) war  (Read 14665 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Outer Tilog versus Inner Tilog(Giblot?) war
« Reply #15: March 30, 2016, 06:45:51 PM »
Reminds me of condoms.  :P The guy who named it seems to have a thing for the Roman era, given the name of his family and characters, the word is derived from Latin word for "Great".

Well the condoms certainly are "great".

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Outer Tilog versus Inner Tilog(Giblot?) war
« Reply #16: April 25, 2016, 05:23:24 PM »
It's always interesting to know what the other realm actually thinks/knows about the war. Have the nobles been told the reasons, how much do they know (or care) about it and such... The war continues and Outer Tilog seems to have a capable marshal leading their army (which is something we've not really had (not one that actually had the nobles follow them anyway) for quite some time...)
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
This war has ended. Thank you for your participation. Outer Tilog has won! :)

And now begin probably the first test, since Colonies Senate guild rules state that one realm cannot hold two cities.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

And now begin probably the first test, since Colonies Senate guild rules state that one realm cannot hold two cities.

Wonder who will join this new realm. Unfortunately my char's too busy right now and prob not well enough liked in the north  :'(
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

We're already planning the city secession once it has been stabilized.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
We're already planning the city secession once it has been stabilized.
Can ask other realms to contribute their nobles if they do not want that new realm seen as Outer Tilog puppet. Since sure got people worry about it, why not ask them send their own? ;)

That said, I think there is less problem for the city secession. The only problems I see if nobles joining in, and the food since I hear the city starving or something.

Another note is what is the new realm name based in Giblot city? Giblot Magnum... Giblot...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Can ask other realms to contribute their nobles if they do not want that new realm seen as Outer Tilog puppet. Since sure got people worry about it, why not ask them send their own? ;)

That said, I think there is less problem for the city secession. The only problems I see if nobles joining in, and the food since I hear the city starving or something.

Another note is what is the new realm name based in Giblot city? Giblot Magnum... Giblot...

This has already been mentioned in the Senate twice recently (by Rakaarox, asking anyone who is interested to head that way and to let the people not in the Senate know as well).

The name is one of only two conditions being placed on the new realm :) There shall be no Giblot in it!
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The only suggestion we've had so far (by me) is Rrrfkait, which is the acronym (though uncapitalized because we Outer Tilogians don't know what an acronym is) for Realm Replacing Realm Formerly Known As Inner Tilog.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
yes please
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.